Libreoffice extension XML tags

mikey mikey

Libreoffice extension XML tags

I've got custom built files that are failing ODT validation. One of these
failures is for loext:contextual-spacing

Is there documentation similar to the ODF specification for Libre Office
extensions?  All I'm finding are discussions about the issue, and actual
code that is apparently what's IN libreoffice.  I'm looking for the spec
that shows what tags this field is allowed under, and what the allowed
values are. I see mentions this field is confirmed to be part of the ODF
1.3 spec (which I'm assuming means it (will) require renaming to something
like text:contextual-spacing) , but I don't see any list or syntax for ODF
1.3.

Thanks!

Michael Hart

Dennis Roczek Dennis Roczek

Re: Libreoffice extension XML tags

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Libreoffice extension XML tags

Hi Michael,

the extended schema is in
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/libreoffice/

The standard itself is working in progress. You can follow it in
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?num_per_wg=100&wg_abbrev=office&sort_field=d1.submission_date&sort_type=DESC

Kind regards
Regina

Michael H schrieb am 15-Jul-19 um 16:59:

> I've got custom built files that are failing ODT validation. One of these
> failures is for loext:contextual-spacing
>
> Is there documentation similar to the ODF specification for Libre Office
> extensions?  All I'm finding are discussions about the issue, and actual
> code that is apparently what's IN libreoffice.  I'm looking for the spec
> that shows what tags this field is allowed under, and what the allowed
> values are. I see mentions this field is confirmed to be part of the ODF
> 1.3 spec (which I'm assuming means it (will) require renaming to something
> like text:contextual-spacing) , but I don't see any list or syntax for ODF
> 1.3.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael Hart

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Libreoffice extension XML tags

Hi Michael,

Michael H schrieb am 15-Jul-19 um 16:59:
(which I'm assuming means it (will) require renaming to something
> like text:contextual-spacing)

not 'text::contextual-spacing' but 'style:contextual-spacing'. It will
belong to "style-paragraph-properties-attlist". You will find it in
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/65471/OpenDocument-schema-v1.3-wd12.rng

Kind regards
Regina