Libreoffice is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

Libreoffice is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'

Hi,

If you have ever gone to wordpress.org, you have seen a very useful
language selection feature. Whenever your browser declares support of
languages other than English, then you will see a tiny prompt that says:

*Wordpress is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'.*

I think it is a good idea to have something like that in the main pages of
www.libreoffice.org. It will help people to find out Libreoffice also
speaks in their language!

Hossein

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: Libreoffice is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'

El dic 31, 2013 1:10 PM, "Hossein Noorikhah" <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> If you have ever gone to wordpress.org, you have seen a very useful
> language selection feature. Whenever your browser declares support of
> languages other than English, then you will see a tiny prompt that says:
>
> *Wordpress is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'.*
>
> I think it is a good idea to have something like that in the main pages of
> www.libreoffice.org. It will help people to find out Libreoffice also
> speaks in their language!
>
> Hossein

+1

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Libreoffice is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'

Le Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:26:06 -0200,
"Daniel A. Rodriguez" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> El dic 31, 2013 1:10 PM, "Hossein Noorikhah" <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > If you have ever gone to wordpress.org, you have seen a very useful
> > language selection feature. Whenever your browser declares support
> > of languages other than English, then you will see a tiny prompt
> > that says:
> >
> > *Wordpress is also available in 'YOUR LANGUAGE'.*
> >
> > I think it is a good idea to have something like that in the main
> > pages of www.libreoffice.org. It will help people to find out
> > Libreoffice also speaks in their language!
> >
> > Hossein
>
> +1

I'll add this to our ongoing work...

Best,