Libreoffice marketing advice

wangjunli wangjunli

Libreoffice marketing advice

Libreoffice management members:
              hello!
I am a Libreoffice loyal users, I come from China. I very want to join
to promote Libreoffice groups, make a little contribution to open source
software.
In the email attachment is my some simple Libreoffice marketing plan or
proposal. Attachments are each in both Chinese and English, because my
English is not good, so the description of the scheme in Chinese, please
attachment for reference! Thank you very much!
我是一名Libreoffice的忠实用户,我来自中国。我非常想加入到推广Libreoffice
的团体中来,为开源软件做出一点点贡献。
邮件中的附件是我简单的一些Libreoffice市场推广方案或者说是建议。附件有中
英文各一份,由于我的英语水平不好,所以方案的描述请以中 文附件为参考!谢谢!

Libreoffice greater China marketing proposal

For Libreoffice cover density and user utilization in China relative to
other office software (such as ms office, kingsoft WPS office, etc.) or
lower.

Why Libreoffice into such a market situation in China? Mainly used in
the user, technical support and Libreoffice caused by its own problems,
and so on! There are many enterprises in China to pick the Microsoft
office for money or domestic WPS office office software, such as little
to pick the Libreoffice open source as its corporate office software.
The problem was the main reason is that Microsoft office and WPS office
of ease of use for the Chinese obviously higher than that of Libreoffice
ease of use. Followed by the use of software education problems, almost
more than 90% of people in China begin to contact the computer operating
system is facing the Windows office software of Microsoft office. And
now, right now, the chance of Libreoffice is coming!

Because China is now very support domestic Linux system, and openoffice
(Libreoffice) and Libreoffice has been renowned under Linux operating
system software for office use, so now can Libreoffice took advantage of
the Chinese policy of spring breeze, the Linux operating system with
China manufacturers and the Chinese government and some famous education
institutions to cooperate, in order to expand market coverage in China.
Cooperation target roughly as follows:

With Linux manufacturers cooperation purpose: mainly to the OEM
manufacturers become Libreoffice. Is now in China, of course, Linux
system manufacturers become Libreoffice OEM temporarily is a relatively
easy thing, but now our Libreoffice must attack quickly, otherwise the
day in the future we will be very sad, because kingsoft WPS office
office software company's products for Linux is now fully open, WPS
office for ease of use and the use of the user habit of Linux is very
suitable for Chinese users. So we must grasp firmly binding will
Libreoffice this product in the Chinese domestic Linux system, only in
this way in the future Libreoffice would have a place!

The cooperation with the Chinese government objective: cooperate with
the government's aim is to make the government on to the next generation
of user education offer certain support, at least don't let it to
suppress Libreoffice.

Cooperation with education institutions purpose: let the education
institutions in the piece of education office software to replace other
office software Libreoffice (of course, we have to give the somebody
else to write good textbooks). So that both can have the effect of
advertising have can reach users use the education on the problem.

Second:

I Libreoffice this product also should strengthen the improvement in the
Chinese market, so that it has more market penetration and users to have
the desire. In strengthening and improvement as follows;

1, open to users' cloud 'side, the user's file can be used cooperatively
in the network environment. (I think in this respect, can look for
Internet company baidu cooperation, think they have very large resources
in collaborative)

2, in the website to open official Libreoffice tutorial, let more people
to learn and use Libreoffice, let users will use Libreoffice proficient
in Libreoffice.

3, Libreoffice can more quick in appearance and function of
strengthening, used to make it more easier to use!

Finally, I hope that Libreoffice management must be on the use of
Libreoffice users increased technical education.

The above is my simple marketing plan, I have more detailed more perfect
marketing advice. If interested can contact me through the contact
information.

建议联系方式

手机:18270739552

E-mail:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

姓名:王钧礼(男)

Advice contact

Phone: +8618270739552

E-mail:[hidden email]

Name: Wang Junli (male)

Libreoffice大中华区营销建议书

对于Libreoffice在中国的覆盖密度和用户使用率相对其他办公软件(例如:ms
office 、金山wps office等)而言还是比较低的。

为什么Libreoffice在中国会成这样一个市场局面呢?主要是用户的 使用习惯,技
术支持和Libreoffice自身的一些问题等等所造成的!在中国有许许多多的企业选
着要钱的微软office或国产的wps office等这些办公软件,却很少选 着开源的
Libreoffice作为其企业的办公软件。这个问题的主要原因是因为微软office和wps
office的易用性对于中国人来说明 显高于Libreoffice的易用性。其次是软件的使
用的教育问题,在中国几乎90%以上的人一开始接触计算机时面对的操作系统就是
windows办公软件则是微软office。而现在,就是现在,Libreoffice的机会来了!

由于现在中国非常支持国产Linux系统的推出,而openoffice(Libreoffice的前身)
和Libreoffice一直是Linux操作系统下赫赫有名的办公软件,所以现在
Libreoffice可以趁着中国政策的春风,与中国Linux操 作系统生产厂商以及中国
政府和一些有名的教育机构进行合作,以此来在中国扩大市场覆盖率。合作大致目
标如下:

与Linux生产厂商的合作目的:主要是让这些生产厂商成为Libreoffice的OEM。当
然,就现在看来在中国Linux系统生产厂商成为Libreoffice的OEM暂时是一件较容
易办到的事情,但是,现在我们的Libreoffice一定要出击迅速,不然在未来我们
的日子将会非常难过,因为金山办公软件公司的旗下产品wps office for Linux现
在 已经全面开启,wps office for Linux的易用性和对用户的使用习惯 来说非常
适合中国的用户。所以我们一定要抓紧将Libreoffice这个产品牢牢的绑定在中国
国产Linux系 统中,只有这样在未来Libreoffice才会有一席之地!

与中国政府的合作目的:与政府合作的目的是让政府在对下一代用户教育上给予一
定的支持,至少不要让其来打 压Libreoffice。

与教育机构的合作目的:让这些教育机构在office办 公软件这一块教育上把其他
office软件替换成Libreoffice(当然,我们得先给人家写好教材)。这样既可以
起到广告推广的效果有可以达到用户使用上的教育问题。

其次:

我的Libreoffice这个产品也要在中国市场中加强改进,以使其更具有市场渗透力
和用户拥有欲。大致的加强及改进方面如下;

1、为用户开设‘云’端,使其用户的文件可以在网络环境中协同使用。(我想在这
方面,可以找百度网络公司合 作,以为他们在协同中拥有非常大的资源)

2、在官网开设Libreoffice官方教程,让更多的人来学习和使用Libreoffice,让
会使用Libreoffice的用户精通Libreoffice。

3、Libreoffice可以多在外观和快捷功能中加强,使其更使用更易用!

最后,我希望Libreoffice的管理人员一定要在对Libreoffice用户的使用上加大技
术教育。

以上是我简单的营销方案,我还有更加详细更加完美的营销建议。如有意向可以通
过一下联系方式联系我。

建议联系方式

手机:+8618270739552

E-mail:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

姓名:王钧礼(男)

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Libreoffice marketing advice

Dear Wang Julin,

Thank you for this message. You can contribute directly to the Chinese
LibreOffice team here:
http://zh.libreoffice.org

Cheers,

Charles.

Le 14.08.2014 15:44, wangjunli a écrit :

> [...]
> office for Linux现 在 已经全面开启,wps office for Linux的易用性和对用户的使用习惯 来说非常
> 适合中国的用户。所以我们一定要抓紧将Libreoffice这个产品牢牢的绑定在中国 国产Linux系
> 统中,只有这样在未来Libreoffice才会有一席之地!
>
> 与中国政府的合作目的:与政府合作的目的是让政府在对下一代用户教育上给予一 定的支持,至少不要让其来打 压Libreoffice。
>
> 与教育机构的合作目的:让这些教育机构在office办 公软件这一块教育上把其他
> office软件替换成Libreoffice(当然,我们得先给人家写好教材)。这样既可以 起到广告推广的效果有可以达到用户使用上的教育问题。
>

> 其次:
>
> 我的Libreoffice这个产品也要在中国市场中加强改进,以使其更具有市场渗透力 和用户拥有欲。大致的加强及改进方面如下;
>
> 1、为用户开设‘云’端,使其用户的文件可以在网络环境中协同使用。(我想在这 方面,可以找百度网络公司合 作,以为他们在协同中拥有非常大的资源)
>
> 2、在官网开设Libreoffice官方教程,让更多的人来学习和使用Libreoffice,让
> 会使用Libreoffice的用户精通Libreoffice。
>
> 3、Libreoffice可以多在外观和快捷功能中加强,使其更使用更易用!
>

> 最后,我希望Libreoffice的管理人员一定要在对Libreoffice用户的使用上加大技 术教育。
>
> 以上是我简单的营销方案,我还有更加详细更加完美的营销建议。如有意向可以通 过一下联系方式联系我。
>

> 建议联系方式
>
> 手机:+8618270739552
>
> E-mail:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: Libreoffice marketing advice

Hi Junli,在 2014/8/14 21:44, wangjunli 写道:
I very
      want to join to promote Libreoffice groups, make a little
      contribution to open source software.
      我是一名Libreoffice的忠实用户,我来自中国。我非常想加入到推广Libreoffice
      的团体中来,为开源软件做出一点点贡献。I am so happy that there is another one one who want to be a member
    of the world-wide comunity, to contribute to libreoffice and help to
    make it better. 很高兴我们的全球社区中又多了一名成员,让我们一起努力让LibreOffice变得更好!For
      Libreoffice cover density and user utilization in China relative
      to other office software (such as ms office, kingsoft WPS office,
      etc.) or lower.
      对于Libreoffice在中国的覆盖密度和用户使用率相对其他办公软件(例如:ms office 、金山wps
      office等)而言还是比较低的。This is true, most of chinese office users still use MSO 2003 +
    WinXP, most business users uses MSO 2007/2010 + Win7. The others use
    WPS. But, however as you can see, our Chinese libreoffice comunity
    is growing. LibreOffice 4.x UI is now 100% localized in Chinese; the
    new zh-cn.libreoffice.org website is now available; and also, we
    ACTom has set up a discuz! forum (www.libreofficechina.org), and
    over the past 2 month we see a lot of people registered.没错,LibreOffice在中国的渗透率现在确实很低,很多人用盗版的MSO,一些人用WPS。但是,我们LibreOffice中文社区正
    在发展壮大。你也能看到,4.x版本的UI中文化已经100%了,help的翻译也在完善,新的中文官网也早就面世了,另外@涛建立了一个中文社
    区论坛,每天都在吸引用户注册。Why
      Libreoffice into such a market situation in China? Mainly used in
      the user, technical support and Libreoffice caused by its own
      problems, and so on! There are many enterprises in China to pick
      the Microsoft office for money or domestic WPS office office
      software, such as little to pick the Libreoffice open source as
      its corporate office software. The problem was the main reason is
      that Microsoft office and WPS office of ease of use for the
      Chinese obviously higher than that of Libreoffice ease of use.
      Followed by the use of software education problems, almost more
      than 90% of people in China begin to contact the computer
      operating system is facing the Windows office software of
      Microsoft office. And now, right now, the chance of Libreoffice is
      coming!为什么
      Libreoffice在中国会成这样一个市场局面呢?主要是用户的使用习惯,技术支持和Libreoffice自身的一些问题等等所造成
      的!在中国有许许多多的企业选着要钱的微软office或国产的wps
      office等这些办公软件,却很少选着开源的Libreoffice作为其企业的办公软件。这个问题的主要原因是因为微软office和wps
      office的易用性对于中国人来说明显高于Libreoffice的易用性。其次是软件的使用的教育问题,在中国几乎90%以上的人一开始
      接触计算机时面对的操作系统就是windows办公软件则是微软office。而现在,就是现在,Libreoffice的机会来了!This is also true. In some aspects, MSO and WPS seems more "easy" to
    use, and more "stable" (but in some aspects I do not agree). Users
    always have their choices.Also, when I was in school and learn computer for the first time, I
    never heard of LibreOffice/OpenOffice (maybe the teachers never
    heard of libreoffice either). And nowadays, I am sure there are
    still many schools using MSO 2003/ WinXP for teaching, and teachers
    only accept doc/xls formats.Because
      China is now very support domestic Linux system, and openoffice
      (Libreoffice) and Libreoffice has been renowned under Linux
      operating system software for office use, so now can Libreoffice
      took advantage of the Chinese policy of spring breeze, the Linux
      operating system with China manufacturers and the Chinese
      government and some famous education institutions to cooperate, in
      order to expand market coverage in China. Cooperation target
      roughly as follows:由于现在中国非常支持
      国产Linux系统的推出,而openoffice(Libreoffice的前身)
      和Libreoffice一直是Linux操作系统下赫赫有名的办公软件,所以现在
      Libreoffice可以趁着中国政策的春风,与中国Linux操 作系统生产厂商以及中国
      政府和一些有名的教育机构进行合作,以此来在中国扩大市场覆盖率。合作大致目标如下:With Linux
      manufacturers cooperation purpose: mainly to the OEM manufacturers
      become Libreoffice. Is now in China, of course, Linux system
      manufacturers become Libreoffice OEM temporarily is a relatively
      easy thing, but now our Libreoffice must attack quickly, otherwise
      the day in the future we will be very sad, because kingsoft WPS
      office office software company's products for Linux is now fully
      open, WPS office for ease of use and the use of the user habit of
      Linux is very suitable for Chinese users. So we must grasp firmly
      binding will Libreoffice this product in the Chinese domestic
      Linux system, only in this way in the future Libreoffice would
      have a place!与Linux生产厂商
      的合作目的:主要是让这些生产厂商成为Libreoffice的OEM。当然,就现在看来在中国Linux系统生产厂商成为
      Libreoffice的OEM暂时是一件较容 易办到的事情,但是,现在我们的Libreoffice一定要出击迅速,不然在未来我们
      的日子将会非常难过,因为金山办公软件公司的旗下产品wps office for Linux现 在 已经全面开启,wps office
      for Linux的易用性和对用户的使用习惯 来说非常
      适合中国的用户。所以我们一定要抓紧将Libreoffice这个产品牢牢的绑定在中国 国产Linux系
      统中,只有这样在未来Libreoffice才会有一席之地!I do see Deepin Linux chooses WPS4Linux as the default office suite
    (and seems UbuntuKylin also chooses WPS?). In my opinion, this is
    really a bad choice, as WPS2Linux is only at its alpha stage, and
    based on my testing it's not usable at all. Maybe for very simple
    work it's fine, but for professional work, users are at risk. Also,
    I think WPS4Linux is developed by a very limited number of devs in
    Kingsoft, compared with a very large comunity worldwide for
    libreoffice.The main reason why they choose WPS may be because of its
    compatibility with MS Office formats. However, as everybody can see,
    LibreOffice is now perfect in doc/xls support, and is improving in
    OOXML support. Besides, LibreOffice nativly supports ODF format,
    which WPS never did.The
      cooperation with the Chinese government objective: cooperate with
      the government's aim is to make the government on to the next
      generation of user education offer certain support, at least don't
      let it to suppress Libreoffice.与中国政府的合作目
      的:与政府合作的目的是让政府在对下一代用户教育上给予一 定的支持,至少不要让其来打压Libreoffice。Government's support is really important. We see the UK gov is now
    choosing ODF as one of the default file format. Maybe you can take
    the job to comunicate with Chinese gov to use libreoffice or other
    free and opensource software?与政府的沟通确实很重要。也许你可以胜任这个角色?以LibreOffice中文社区成员的角色去说服政府选择开放文档格式和开源软件。Cooperation
      with education institutions purpose: let the education
      institutions in the piece of education office software to replace
      other office software Libreoffice (of course, we have to give the
      somebody else to write good textbooks). So that both can have the
      effect of advertising have can reach users use the education on
      the problem.与教育机构的合作目
      的:让这些教育机构在office办
      公软件这一块教育上把其他office软件替换成Libreoffice(当然,我们得先给人家写好教材)。这样既可以
      起到广告推广的效果有可以达到用户使用上的教育问题。In my opinion, it's difficult to comunicate directly with education
    institutions. But it's easy to comunicate with Students Union or
    "clubs/associationsions" in universities. They can help to improve
    libreoffice, and orgnize some opensource/libre events in
    universities. When open document format is in the heart of every
    students, it's possible that some schools may open such courses.中文社区可以组织各个高校的学生会/学生社团来搞一些开源软件/LibreOffice的活动,在学生中间扩大影响力,从而推动高校选择开源软件
    作为教学课程。我们以后可以在中文论坛上组织一下,看看有没有人响应。As for textbooks, currently have libreoffice documentations, but not
    available in Chinese, see:http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/and the Chinese
    wiki page:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/zh-hans.
    Maybe you can help to maintain this wiki page, and help to translate
    the documentations into Chinese?对于教科书,我们有LibreOffice的用户文档,但是目前还没有人把它翻译为中文。也许你可以组织一下翻译工作?Second:I Libreoffice this product also should strengthen the improvement
      in the Chinese market, so that it has more market penetration and
      users to have the desire. In strengthening and improvement as
      follows;我的
      Libreoffice这个产品也要在中国市场中加强改进,以使其更具有市场渗透力和用户拥有欲。大致的加强及改进方面如下;1, open to users' cloud 'side, the user's file can be used
      cooperatively in the network environment. (I think in this
      respect, can look for Internet company baidu cooperation, think
      they have very large resources in collaborative)
      为用户开设‘云’端,使其用户的文件可以在网络环境中协同使用。(我想在这方面,可以找百度网络公司合作,以为他们在协同中拥有非常大的资源)I never used "Cloud" with office suites, so will not comment on
    this.2, in the website to open official Libreoffice tutorial, let more
      people to learn and use Libreoffice, let users will use
      Libreoffice proficient in Libreoffice.
      在官网开设Libreoffice官方教程,让更多的人来学习和使用Libreoffice,让
      会使用Libreoffice的用户精通Libreoffice。As mentioned above, we have user documentations, but not available
    in Chinese. Once done, I can help to put it on the
    zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.用户文档翻译为中文后,我可以协助将其放到中文官网上。3, Libreoffice can more quick in appearance and function of
      strengthening, used to make it more easier to use!
      Libreoffice可以多在外观和快捷功能中加强,使其更使用更易用!You can help to file enhancement requests on specific issues on
    bugzilla:
    针对具体的问题,你可以到bugzilla提交具体的改进建议。(也许某项功能建议已经有人提到了,你可以将自己加入到那个bug的cc列表即可):http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/Finally, I hope that Libreoffice management must be on the use of
      Libreoffice users increased technical education.
      最后,我希望Libreoffice的管理人员一定要在对Libreoffice用户的使用上加大技术教育。The comunity needs more people to handle different issues on many
    different areas. You can join to handle some of them:
    我们的社区需要更多的人来负责各种具体的工作,你也可以参与:http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/The above
      is my simple marketing plan, I have more detailed more perfect
      marketing advice. If interested can contact me through the contact
      information.
      以上是我简单的营销方案,我还有更加详细更加完美的营销建议。如有意向可以通 过一下联系方式联系我。P.S. Everything you posted on this mailing list is public, so be
    careful when you disclose your personal information.
    你发往该邮件列表的所有信息都是公开存档的,任何人都能看到,因此以后发布时请确保不要泄露自己敏感的个人信息。Thanks a lot! 非常感谢!Kevin Suo锁琨珑(LibreOffice中文论坛的用户名:suokunlong)

wangjunli wangjunli

Re: Libreoffice marketing advice

在 2014年08月15日 21:54, Kevin Suo 写道:

> Hi Junli,在 2014/8/14 21:44, wangjunli 写道:
> I very
>        want to join to promote Libreoffice groups, make a little
>        contribution to open source software.
>        我是一名Libreoffice的忠实用户,我来自中国。我非常想加入到推广Libreoffice
>        的团体中来,为开源软件做出一点点贡献。I am so happy that there is another one one who want to be a member
>      of the world-wide comunity, to contribute to libreoffice and help to
>      make it better. 很高兴我们的全球社区中又多了一名成员,让我们一起努力让LibreOffice变得更好!For
>        Libreoffice cover density and user utilization in China relative
>        to other office software (such as ms office, kingsoft WPS office,
>        etc.) or lower.
>        对于Libreoffice在中国的覆盖密度和用户使用率相对其他办公软件(例如:ms office 、金山wps
>        office等)而言还是比较低的。This is true, most of chinese office users still use MSO 2003 +
>      WinXP, most business users uses MSO 2007/2010 + Win7. The others use
>      WPS. But, however as you can see, our Chinese libreoffice comunity
>      is growing. LibreOffice 4.x UI is now 100% localized in Chinese; the
>      new zh-cn.libreoffice.org website is now available; and also, we
>      ACTom has set up a discuz! forum (www.libreofficechina.org), and
>      over the past 2 month we see a lot of people registered.没错,LibreOffice在中国的渗透率现在确实很低,很多人用盗版的MSO,一些人用WPS。但是,我们LibreOffice中文社区正
>      在发展壮大。你也能看到,4.x版本的UI中文化已经100%了,help的翻译也在完善,新的中文官网也早就面世了,另外@涛建立了一个中文社
>      区论坛,每天都在吸引用户注册。
正如我们所看的那样,Libreoffice的UI全中文化这能代表这是一个开始不能代表
市场占有率,Libreoffice的易用性和快捷性是硬伤(这 个不存在用户技术上的问
题,而是软件设计上的问题)。当然,大家在Libreoffice的本土化中贡献,幸苦
您们了!Libreoffice的 本土化这是一个进入中国市场的重要条件也是必要条件。
不过我们现在还是慢了。

> [...]
>      compatibility with MS Office formats. However, as everybody can see,
>      LibreOffice is now perfect in doc/xls support, and is improving in
>      OOXML support. Besides, LibreOffice nativly supports ODF format,
>      which WPS never did.The
>        cooperation with the Chinese government objective: cooperate with
>        the government's aim is to make the government on to the next
>        generation of user education offer certain support, at least don't
>        let it to suppress Libreoffice.与中国政府的合作目
>        的:与政府合作的目的是让政府在对下一代用户教育上给予一 定的支持,至少不要让其来打压Libreoffice。Government's support is really important. We see the UK gov is now
>      choosing ODF as one of the default file format. Maybe you can take
>      the job to comunicate with Chinese gov to use libreoffice or other
>      free and opensource software?与政府的沟通确实很重要。也许你可以胜任这个角色?以LibreOffice中文社区成员的角色去说服政府选择开放文档格式和开源软件。
我们直接和政府协商是不现实的事,但我们和这些国产linux的厂商协商是较为正
常的事,这些厂商大多是依靠政府支持长大的,所以我们可以借他们的口用用!

> Cooperation
>        with education institutions purpose: let the education
>        institutions in the piece of education office software to replace
>        other office software Libreoffice (of course, we have to give the
>        somebody else to write good textbooks). So that both can have the
>        effect of advertising have can reach users use the education on
>        the problem.与教育机构的合作目
>        的:让这些教育机构在office办
>        公软件这一块教育上把其他office软件替换成Libreoffice(当然,我们得先给人家写好教材)。这样既可以
>        起到广告推广的效果有可以达到用户使用上的教育问题。In my opinion, it's difficult to comunicate directly with education
>      institutions. But it's easy to comunicate with Students Union or
>      "clubs/associationsions" in universities. They can help to improve
>      libreoffice, and orgnize some opensource/libre events in
>      universities. When open document format is in the heart of every
>      students, it's possible that some schools may open such courses.中文社区可以组织各个高校的学生会/学生社团来搞一些开源软件/LibreOffice的活动,在学生中间扩大影响力,从而推动高校选择开源软件
>      作为教学课程。我们以后可以在中文论坛上组织一下,看看有没有人响应。
可以的,光学生还是不够的,不够这已经很好了!
> As for textbooks, currently have libreoffice documentations, but not
>      available in Chinese, see:http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/and the Chinese
>      wiki page:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/zh-hans.
>      Maybe you can help to maintain this wiki page, and help to translate
>      the documentations into Chinese?对于教科书,我们有LibreOffice的用户文档,但是目前还没有人把它翻译为中文。也许你可以组织一下翻译工作?
用户文档是不能代替教科书的,同一样的,教科书也代替不了用户文档!

> Second:I Libreoffice this product also should strengthen the improvement
>        in the Chinese market, so that it has more market penetration and
>        users to have the desire. In strengthening and improvement as
>        follows;我的
>        Libreoffice这个产品也要在中国市场中加强改进,以使其更具有市场渗透力和用户拥有欲。大致的加强及改进方面如下;1, open to users' cloud 'side, the user's file can be used
>        cooperatively in the network environment. (I think in this
>        respect, can look for Internet company baidu cooperation, think
>        they have very large resources in collaborative)
>        为用户开设‘云’端,使其用户的文件可以在网络环境中协同使用。(我想在这方面,可以找百度网络公司合作,以为他们在协同中拥有非常大的资源)I never used "Cloud" with office suites, so will not comment on
>      this.2, in the website to open official Libreoffice tutorial, let more
>        people to learn and use Libreoffice, let users will use
>        Libreoffice proficient in Libreoffice.
>        在官网开设Libreoffice官方教程,让更多的人来学习和使用Libreoffice,让
>        会使用Libreoffice的用户精通Libreoffice。As mentioned above, we have user documentations, but not available
>      in Chinese. Once done, I can help to put it on the
>      zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.用户文档翻译为中文后,我可以协助将其放到中文官网上。3, Libreoffice can more quick in appearance and function of
>        strengthening, used to make it more easier to use!
>        Libreoffice可以多在外观和快捷功能中加强,使其更使用更易用!You can help to file enhancement requests on specific issues on
>      bugzilla:
>      针对具体的问题,你可以到bugzilla提交具体的改进建议。(也许某项功能建议已经有人提到了,你可以将自己加入到那个bug的cc列表即可):http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/Finally, I hope that Libreoffice management must be on the use of
>        Libreoffice users increased technical education.
>        最后,我希望Libreoffice的管理人员一定要在对Libreoffice用户的使用上加大技术教育。The comunity needs more people to handle different issues on many
>      different areas. You can join to handle some of them:
>      我们的社区需要更多的人来负责各种具体的工作,你也可以参与:http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/The above
>        is my simple marketing plan, I have more detailed more perfect
>        marketing advice. If interested can contact me through the contact
>        information.
>        以上是我简单的营销方案,我还有更加详细更加完美的营销建议。如有意向可以通 过一下联系方式联系我。P.S. Everything you posted on this mailing list is public, so be
>      careful when you disclose your personal information.
>      你发往该邮件列表的所有信息都是公开存档的,任何人都能看到,因此以后发布时请确保不要泄露自己敏感的个人信息。Thanks a lot! 非常感谢!Kevin Suo锁琨珑(LibreOffice中文论坛的用户名:suokunlong)
好的,谢谢你的提醒!