[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.2 RC2 available

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.2 RC2 available

Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the second release
candidate of LibreOffice 5.2.2. The upcoming 5.2.2 will be the second
bugfix release of our fresh 5.2 line. Please be aware that LibreOffice
5.2.2 RC2 has not been flagged as ready for production use yet,
however feel free to give it a try instead of 5.1.5 or 5.2.1.

A work-in-progress list of new features in LibreOffice 5.2 can be
found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.2

The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at

  http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

Windows builds are also provided in 64bit version.

Developers and QA might also be interested in the symbol server for
windows debug information (see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/How_to_get_a_backtrace_with_WinDbg
for
details)

Should you find bugs, please report them to our Bugzilla:

  https://bugs.documentfoundation.org

A good way to assess the release candidate quality is to run some
specific manual tests on it, our TCM wiki page has more details:

 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests#Full_Regression_Test

For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:

  http://www.libreoffice.org/community/developers/

translate LibreOffice to your language:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide

or help with funding our operations:

  http://donate.libreoffice.org/

A list of known issues and fixed bugs compared to 5.2.2 rc1 is
available from our wiki:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/5.2.2/RC2

Let us close again with a BIG Thank You! to all of you having
contributed to the LibreOffice project - this release would not have
been possible without your help.

On behalf of the Community,

Christian
RichardH RichardH

Re: [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.2 RC2 available

Just a note about the LiboParaInstall.sh
It doesn't seem to recognize the language of the English file,
LibreOffice_5.2.2.2_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz

Piet van Oostrum-2 Piet van Oostrum-2

Christian Lohmaier wrote:

 > Dear Community,
 >
 > The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the second release
 > candidate of LibreOffice 5.2.2. The upcoming 5.2.2 will be the second
 > bugfix release of our fresh 5.2 line. Please be aware that LibreOffice
 > 5.2.2 RC2 has not been flagged as ready for production use yet,
 > however feel free to give it a try instead of 5.1.5 or 5.2.1.
[...]
 > Should you find bugs, please report them to our Bugzilla:
 >
 >   https://bugs.documentfoundation.org

I want to report a bug on this version, but this version cannot be selected in the bug tracker.
--
Piet van Oostrum <[hidden email]>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.2 RC2 available

I want to report a bug on this version, but this version cannot be selected in the bug tracker.

Just indicate the version in the bug’s body. ;-)