[Libreoffice-qa] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Next » 12
sophi sophi

[Libreoffice-qa] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Hi all,

Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the
command line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for
those who use several versions.
You can find more information here :
http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr -
he - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.

If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on
the qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!

Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545
Anton Meixome Anton Meixome

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

2013/8/27 Sophie <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the command
> line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for those who use
> several versions.
> You can find more information here :
> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr - he
> - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>
> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on the
> qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!

I'm interested for galician.

> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
> Tel:+33683901545
> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
> The Document Foundation

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO
Tommy Tommy

Re: L10n of Florian's Windows installer

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:09:42 +0200, Sophie <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the
> command line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for
> those who use several versions.
> You can find more information here :
> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr -
> he - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>
> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on
> the qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

I can do the italian localization. need info about it.

Florian Reisinger Florian Reisinger

Re: L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Hi Tommy,

The easiest way would be to send me a email with your Google Account E-Mail (as all the strings are in the Google Cloud). If really necessary, this can be adapted of course...

Thanks for translating. Will be especially nice, because of the conference in Milan :)
Do you also want to translate the help?

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger

Am 27.08.2013 um 14:30 schrieb Tommy <[hidden email]>:

> On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:09:42 +0200, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the command line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for those who use several versions.
>> You can find more information here :
>> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
>> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr - he - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>>
>> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on the qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Sophie
>
> I can do the italian localization. need info about it.

Anousak Souphavanh Anousak Souphavanh

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Hi
I m interested for Lao.
Thx

Anousak

On Aug 27, 2013 7:28 PM, "Anton Meixome" <[hidden email]> wrote:
2013/8/27 Sophie <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the command
> line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for those who use
> several versions.
> You can find more information here :
> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr - he
> - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>
> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on the
> qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!

I'm interested for galician.

> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
> Tel:<a href="tel:%2B33683901545" value="+33683901545">+33683901545
> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
> The Document Foundation

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Hi Florian, all,

So Florian, could you add Galician, Italian and Lao to the Gdrive
document and share it with Anton, Tommy and Anousak?

@All: you need a gmail account for Florian to share the spreadsheet with
you (and send this address to Florian), but if this is a problem, just
let us know and we will send the spreadsheet directly.

And thanks a lot to all!
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation
Warren Camilleri Warren Camilleri

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

i could do the maltese MT strings this weekend.

On 27 August 2013 17:10, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tel:<a href="tel:%2B33683901545" value="+33683901545" target="_blank">+33683901545
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation

deleted

--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:<a href="tel:%2B33683901545" value="+33683901545" target="_blank">+33683901545
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation

Warren Camilleri
Founding Father
Mobile: +356 7991 2004
Skype: ossmalta1 | Twitter: warren_oss
Also a member of MLUG, The Document Foundation, Ubuntu Malta

Valter Mura Valter Mura

In data martedì 27 agosto 2013 13:09:42, Sophie ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the
> command line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for
> those who use several versions.
> You can find more information here :
> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr -
> he - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>
> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on
> the qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!

Please add also Italian, thanks.

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

I cannot do it directly but I will try to find somebody to do the job.(For Turkish BTW.) Can you provide the word count please?

Best,

2013/8/27 Anousak Souphavanh <[hidden email]>

Hi
I m interested for Lao.
Thx

Anousak

On Aug 27, 2013 7:28 PM, "Anton Meixome" <[hidden email]> wrote:
2013/8/27 Sophie <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the command
> line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for those who use
> several versions.
> You can find more information here :
> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr - he
> - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>
> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on the
> qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!

I'm interested for galician.

> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
> Tel:<a href="tel:%2B33683901545" value="+33683901545" target="_blank">+33683901545
> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
> The Document Foundation

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan

sophi sophi

Le 27/08/2013 18:25, Warren Camilleri a écrit :
> i could do the maltese MT strings this weekend.

Guys, you rocks! :) Florian, if you need any help managing the
translation flow, don't hesitate to ping me.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation
Chris Leonard Chris Leonard

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

It would really help you manage translation workflow if you just
posted the POT to the Pootle "templates" language.  You can easily
create a new project for this if you want it seperate from other
projects.

If this is spreadsheet based, using csv2po and po2csv might be needed.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 27/08/2013 18:25, Warren Camilleri a écrit :
>
>> i could do the maltese MT strings this weekend.
>

> Guys, you rocks! :) Florian, if you need any help managing the translation
> flow, don't hesitate to ping me.
> Cheers
> Sophie
>

>> On 27 August 2013 17:10, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Florian, all,
>>>
>>> So Florian, could you add Galician, Italian and Lao to the Gdrive
>>> document
>>> and share it with Anton, Tommy and Anousak?
>>>
>>> @All: you need a gmail account for Florian to share the spreadsheet with
>>> you (and send this address to Florian), but if this is a problem, just
>>> let
>>> us know and we will send the spreadsheet directly.
>>>
>>> And thanks a lot to all!
>>> Cheers
>>> Sophie

>>> --
>>> Sophie Gautier
>>> <sophie.gautier@**documentfoundation.org<[hidden email]>
>>>>

>>> Tel:+33683901545
>>> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
>>> The Document Foundation
>>>
>>> --
>>> deleted
>>>

> --
> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
>
> Tel:+33683901545
> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
> The Document Foundation

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Where is the spreadsheet and who done Portuguese translation?

Regards

2013/8/27 Florian Reisinger <[hidden email]>
Hi Tommy,

The easiest way would be to send me a email with your Google Account E-Mail (as all the strings are in the Google Cloud). If really necessary, this can be adapted of course...

Thanks for translating. Will be especially nice, because of the conference in Milan :)
Do you also want to translate the help?

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger

Am 27.08.2013 um 14:30 schrieb Tommy <[hidden email]>:

> On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:09:42 +0200, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the command line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for those who use several versions.
>> You can find more information here :
>> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
>> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr - he - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>>
>> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on the qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Sophie
>
> I can do the italian localization. need info about it.

Sérgio Marques

darbe darbe

Re: [Libreoffice-qa] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

I can help for Turkish.

Am 28.08.2013 um 01:00 schrieb Chris Leonard <[hidden email]>:

> It would really help you manage translation workflow if you just
> posted the POT to the Pootle "templates" language.  You can easily
> create a new project for this if you want it seperate from other
> projects.
>
> If this is spreadsheet based, using csv2po and po2csv might be needed.

Year, it is spreadsheet based... I will post the link to it in the next mail :)

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger
Florian Reisinger Florian Reisinger

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n of Florian's Windows installer

It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsQxXEHH2EgMdG9abzQ1QUFQMzY5bWhQaTMycVZaTUE&usp=sharing
The translation has been done by Carlos Moreira and some corrections by Pedro Lino

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger

Am 28.08.2013 um 02:10 schrieb Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]>:

> Where is the spreadsheet and who done Portuguese translation?
>
> Regards

Tommy Tommy

Re: L10n of Florian's Windows installer

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:56:16 +0200, Florian Reisinger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tommy,
>
> The easiest way would be to send me a email with your Google Account
> E-Mail (as all the strings are in the Google Cloud). If really
> necessary, this can be adapted of course...

I have no Google account mail.

> Thanks for translating. Will be especially nice, because of the
> conference in Milan :)
> Do you also want to translate the help?

I think I could do it as well.

Anton Meixome Anton Meixome

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

2013/8/27 Sophie <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Florian, all,
>
> So Florian, could you add Galician, Italian and Lao to the Gdrive document
> and share it with Anton, Tommy and Anousak?
>
> @All: you need a gmail account for Florian to share the spreadsheet with you
> (and send this address to Florian), but if this is a problem, just let us
> know and we will send the spreadsheet directly.

Hi,

My mail  <[hidden email]> supports Gdrive funcionality. I can see
the spreadsheet but I have no rights for edit, at this time.

@Florian, can you share with me on this account?

Cheers,

Antón

> And thanks a lot to all!
> Cheers
> Sophie
>

> Le 27/08/2013 14:28, Anton Meixome a écrit :
>
>> 2013/8/27 Sophie <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which performs a
>>> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without using the command
>>> line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even for those who use
>>> several versions.
>>> You can find more information here :
>>> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
>>> There is currently some localizations for the installer : da - es - fr -
>>> he
>>> - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very short.
>>>
>>> If you're interested to add your language, please send a mail here or on
>>> the
>>> qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!
>>

>> I'm interested for galician.
>>

>>> Cheers
>>> Sophie
>>> --
>>> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
>>> Tel:+33683901545
>>> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
>>> The Document Foundation
>>>
>>> --
>>> deleted
>>>

> --
> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
> Tel:+33683901545
> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
> The Document Foundation

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO
Sveinn í Felli Sveinn í Felli

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Thanks for this great effort.

Þann þri 27.ágú 2013 15:10, skrifaði Sophie:
> Hi Florian, all,
>
> So Florian, could you add Galician, Italian and Lao to the
> Gdrive document and share it with Anton, Tommy and Anousak?
>
> @All: you need a gmail account for Florian to share the
> spreadsheet with you (and send this address to Florian), but
> if this is a problem, just let us know and we will send the

Would be interested to translate this into Icelandic.
I don't use any Google services, so a .pot/.po or
spreadsheet would be nice.

Regards,

Sveinn í Felli

> spreadsheet directly.
>
> And thanks a lot to all!
> Cheers
> Sophie
>

> Le 27/08/2013 14:28, Anton Meixome a écrit :
>> 2013/8/27 Sophie <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Florian Reisinger has developed a Windows installer which
>>> performs a
>>> parallel installation of LibreOffice on Windows without
>>> using the command
>>> line. This is really useful for Windows testers or even
>>> for those who use
>>> several versions.
>>> You can find more information here :
>>> http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/
>>>
>>> There is currently some localizations for the installer :
>>> da - es - fr - he
>>> - nl - pt - sl. There is a hundred of strings, some very
>>> short.
>>>
>>> If you're interested to add your language, please send a
>>> mail here or on the
>>> qa@ list (in copy of this mail). Thanks!
>>

>> I'm interested for galician.
>>

>>> Cheers
>>> Sophie
>>> --
>>> Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
>>> Tel:+33683901545
>>> Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
>>> The Document Foundation
>>>
>>> --
>>> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived
>>> and cannot be
>>> deleted

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Hi Chris, Florian, all,
Le 28/08/2013 01:00, Chris Leonard a écrit :
> It would really help you manage translation workflow if you just
> posted the POT to the Pootle "templates" language.  You can easily
> create a new project for this if you want it seperate from other
> projects.
>
> If this is spreadsheet based, using csv2po and po2csv might be needed.

Taking into account the number of localizations we have now I think that
would be the best for all of us.
Florian, is it ok for you if we use Pootle to maintain the localization
flow, this is where we are used to work for all the LibreOffice projects.
Cheers
Sophie

Florian Reisinger Florian Reisinger

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Hi all,

It is okay for me, but I have not used Pootle a lot...
For me it would be the best to give you a xls [I use a program to import
them into the .resx file format] file and get one in return from time to
time, or if I ask to...

I hope that this is okay for all of you :)

--
Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger