[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hello @ll,
after I have installed LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28 with Germanophone help- as
well as langpack, I am no longer able to start it from "K menu -
Office - LibreOffice 4.1 Writer" (there is also a menu item missing
for LO StartCenter ... :( ). There is no splash screen or anything
... :( When I start LO via /opt/libreoffice4.1/program/soffice, it
works ... ;)

The package for KDE menu integration is installed as well as the one
for the integration in Debian. Did I miss something?

OS: Debian Testing AMD64
LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28
KDE: 4.8.4

Can someone can confirm this with a different OS/architecture?
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
QOTD:
        "Overweight is when you step on your dog's tail and it dies."

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
sophi sophi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hi Thomas,
Le 25/07/2013 18:38, Thomas Hackert a écrit :

> Hello @ll,
> after I have installed LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
> 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28 with Germanophone help- as
> well as langpack, I am no longer able to start it from "K menu -
> Office - LibreOffice 4.1 Writer" (there is also a menu item missing
> for LO StartCenter ... :( ). There is no splash screen or anything
> ... :( When I start LO via /opt/libreoffice4.1/program/soffice, it
> works ... ;)
>
> The package for KDE menu integration is installed as well as the one
> for the integration in Debian. Did I miss something?
>
> OS: Debian Testing AMD64
> LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
> 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28
> KDE: 4.8.4

So with the same version but
OS:Debian 7.0 Gnome 3.6,
all is ok, with
OS:Ubuntu 13.04 Gnome 3.8, I encountered one error about the debian
integration package, but it may be due to that bug :
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67041
where I didn't remove everything because it works fine finally, the icon
applications are all here. I'll try to do a clean install again.
So it seems different from your problem.

Kind regards
Sophie

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hi Sophie, *,
On Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013 18:49 Sophie wrote:

> Le 25/07/2013 18:38, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> after I have installed LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
>> 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28 with Germanophone help-
>> as well as langpack, I am no longer able to start it from "K menu
>> - Office - LibreOffice 4.1 Writer" (there is also a menu item
>> missing for LO StartCenter ... :( ). There is no splash screen or
>> anything ... :( When I start LO via
>> /opt/libreoffice4.1/program/soffice, it works ... ;)
>>
>> The package for KDE menu integration is installed as well as the
>> one for the integration in Debian. Did I miss something?
>>
>> OS: Debian Testing AMD64
>> LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
>> 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28
>> KDE: 4.8.4
>
> So with the same version but
> OS:Debian 7.0 Gnome 3.6,
> all is ok, with

you mean, you have LO entries in Gnome's menu?

> OS:Ubuntu 13.04 Gnome 3.8, I encountered one error about the
> debian integration package, but it may be due to that bug :
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67041
> where I didn't remove everything because it works fine finally,
> the icon applications are all here. I'll try to do a clean install
> again. So it seems different from your problem.

Yes, for sure :) I have not installed Debian's own version of LO ...
;)
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
About the only thing on a farm that has an easy time is the dog.

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Petr Mladek Petr Mladek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

In reply to this post by Thomas Hackert
(another attempt to send this to the mailing list)

Thomas Hackert píše v Čt 25. 07. 2013 v 18:38 +0200:
> Hello @ll,
> after I have installed LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
> 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28 with Germanophone help- as
> well as langpack, I am no longer able to start it from "K menu -
> Office - LibreOffice 4.1 Writer" (there is also a menu item missing
> for LO StartCenter ... :( ). There is no splash screen or anything
> ... :( When I start LO via /opt/libreoffice4.1/program/soffice, it
> works ... ;)

Please, make sure that you have installed the package
libreoffice4.1-debian-menus_4.1.0-4_all.deb. You might need to remove
the package "libreoffice" before.

Note that "libreoffice" was wrong name of the "debian-menus" package in
earlier RCs, see https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67041

You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package to make sure
that the postinstall scripts were called correctly.

Finally, you might try to re-login to make sure that the desktop menu
caches are regenerated.

Best Regards,
Petr


_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hello Petr, *,
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 01:49:17PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> (another attempt to send this to the mailing list)

not sure, what happened, but both messages seem not in the archive now
... :( I could only use <r> to answer (and change to the ML address)
insteal of <L> ... :(

> Thomas Hackert píše v Čt 25. 07. 2013 v 18:38 +0200:
> > after I have installed LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
> > 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28 with Germanophone help- as
> > well as langpack, I am no longer able to start it from "K menu -
> > Office - LibreOffice 4.1 Writer" (there is also a menu item missing
> > for LO StartCenter ... :( ). There is no splash screen or anything
> > ... :( When I start LO via /opt/libreoffice4.1/program/soffice, it
> > works ... ;)
>
> Please, make sure that you have installed the package
> libreoffice4.1-debian-menus_4.1.0-4_all.deb.

I found out, that for some reason I have installed
<quote>
ii  libreoffice-debian-menus                          3.6.7-2
all          LibreOffice desktop integration
ii  libreoffice4.1-debian-menus                       4.1.0-4
all          LibreOffice 4.1 desktop integration
</quote>
. Though I have purged LO 3.6.7 a couple of days ago, I seem to have
missed this one ... :(

> You might need to remove the package "libreoffice" before.

Which one? That from Debian (which is not installed) or from TDF?

> Note that "libreoffice" was wrong name of the "debian-menus" package in
> earlier RCs, see https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67041

All dev builds are installed following
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel.

> You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package to make sure
> that the postinstall scripts were called correctly.

Does not change anything ... :(

> Finally, you might try to re-login to make sure that the desktop menu
> caches are regenerated.

Maybe later ... ;)
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
<knghtbrd> add a GF2/3, a sizable hard drive, and a 15" flat panel and
           you've got a pretty damned portable machine.
<Coderjoe> a GeForce Two-Thirds?
<knghtbrd> Coderjoe: yes, a GeForce two-thirds, ie, any card from ATI.
_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Petr Mladek Petr Mladek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

(and once again to the mailing list :-)

Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 26. 07. 2013 v 16:03 +0200:
> Hello Petr, *,
>
> and now my second try ... :( I have sent this message to the qa list and
> got a message á la "Your mail is waiting for a moderator" for whatever
> reason ... :(

Florian Reisinger <[hidden email]> is looking it. I hope that he
would solve it.

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 01:49:17PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> > Please, make sure that you have installed the package
> > libreoffice4.1-debian-menus_4.1.0-4_all.deb.
>
> I found out, that for some reason I have installed
> <quote>
> ii  libreoffice-debian-menus                          3.6.7-2
> all          LibreOffice desktop integration

This one is not needed if you do not have the other 3.6.7 packages.

> ii  libreoffice4.1-debian-menus                       4.1.0-4
> all          LibreOffice 4.1 desktop integration
> </quote>
> . Though I have purged LO 3.6.7 a couple of days ago, I seem to have
> missed this one ... :(

There was a bug that the libreoffice-debian-menus package names were not
versioned. The package 4.1.0.4 buld has the name
libreoffice4.1-debian-menus, so it finally has the same prefix as the
other libreoffice4.1 packages and can be installed in parallel with 3.6.

> > You might need to remove the package "libreoffice" before.
>
> Which one? That from Debian (which is not installed) or from TDF?

The one from TDF if you have it.

> > Note that "libreoffice" was wrong name of the "debian-menus" package in
> > earlier RCs, see https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67041
>
> All dev builds are installed following
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel.

So, you did the following?

    for i in ../*.deb; do dpkg-deb -x $i . ; done

Hmm, this just unpack the files but it does not call the postinstall
scripts. You might want to remove the files and really install the
packages using:

    sudo dpkg -i *.deb

> > You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package to make sure
> > that the postinstall scripts were called correctly.
>
> Does not change anything ... :(

I hope that it is because using "dpkg-deb -x" instead of "dpkg -i".

Best Regards,
Petr


_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hello Petr, *,
On Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 16:29 Petr Mladek wrote:
> (and once again to the mailing list :-)

"G"

> Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 26. 07. 2013 v 16:03 +0200:
>> and now my second try ... :( I have sent this message to the qa
>> list and got a message á la "Your mail is waiting for a
>> moderator" for whatever reason ... :(
>
> Florian Reisinger <[hidden email]> is looking it. I hope
> that he would solve it.

In my case it is, because I am subscribed via gmane, but sent my
last two mails with my MUA ... ;)

>> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 01:49:17PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
>> > Please, make sure that you have installed the package
>> > libreoffice4.1-debian-menus_4.1.0-4_all.deb.
>>
>> I found out, that for some reason I have installed
>> <quote>
>> ii  libreoffice-debian-menus                          3.6.7-2
>> all          LibreOffice desktop integration
>
> This one is not needed if you do not have the other 3.6.7
> packages.

Not any longer ... ;) As I have written below, I have purged it a
couple of day ago ... ;)

>> ii  libreoffice4.1-debian-menus                       4.1.0-4
>> all          LibreOffice 4.1 desktop integration
>> </quote>
>> . Though I have purged LO 3.6.7 a couple of days ago, I seem to
>> have missed this one ... :(
>
> There was a bug that the libreoffice-debian-menus package names
> were not versioned. The package 4.1.0.4 buld has the name
> libreoffice4.1-debian-menus, so it finally has the same prefix as
> the other libreoffice4.1 packages and can be installed in parallel
> with 3.6.

O.K.

>> > You might need to remove the package "libreoffice" before.
>>
>> Which one? That from Debian (which is not installed) or from TDF?
>
> The one from TDF if you have it.

4.1.0.4 then?

>> > Note that "libreoffice" was wrong name of the "debian-menus"
>> > package in earlier RCs, see
>> > https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67041
>>
>> All dev builds are installed following
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel.
>
> So, you did the following?
>
>     for i in ../*.deb; do dpkg-deb -x $i . ; done

Something like that ... ;) But only for daily builds or pre-releases
... ;)

> Hmm, this just unpack the files but it does not call the
> postinstall scripts. You might want to remove the files and really
> install the packages using:
>
>     sudo dpkg -i *.deb

Parallel to my installed 4.1.0.4? I mean, I have parallel installed
LO Version: 4.1.1.0.0+
Build ID: 0fa175d2ce8a0d21fced2c5f61528797d919c0f
TinderBox: Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline,
Branch:libreoffice-4-1, Time: 2013-07-25_10:13:25, but would like to
avoid it to install it system wide ... ;)

>> > You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package to
>> > make sure that the postinstall scripts were called correctly.
>>
>> Does not change anything ... :(
>
> I hope that it is because using "dpkg-deb -x" instead of "dpkg
> -i".

My 4.1.0.4 version is installed as root via "dpkg -i ...", but even
though I can not start LO from KDE's menu ... :(
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
America has been discovered before, but it has always been hushed
up.
                -- Oscar Wilde

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

In reply to this post by Petr Mladek
Hello Petr, *,
On Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 16:29 Petr Mladek wrote:
<snip>
> Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 26. 07. 2013 v 16:03 +0200:
<snip>
>> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 01:49:17PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
<snip>
>> > You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package to
>> > make sure that the postinstall scripts were called correctly.
>>
>> Does not change anything ... :(
>
> I hope that it is because using "dpkg-deb -x" instead of "dpkg
> -i".

I am not the only one, who stumdled upon this bug ... :( Ulrich
reported it at https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388 as
well (with KUbuntu x86) ... :(
HTH
Thomas.

--
NP: Shearer – Pirate Anthem

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Petr Mladek Petr Mladek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Thomas Hackert píše v So 27. 07. 2013 v 13:31 +0200:

> Hello Petr, *,
> On Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 16:29 Petr Mladek wrote:
> <snip>
> > Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 26. 07. 2013 v 16:03 +0200:
> <snip>
> >> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 01:49:17PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> <snip>
> >> > You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package to
> >> > make sure that the postinstall scripts were called correctly.
> >>
> >> Does not change anything ... :(
> >
> > I hope that it is because using "dpkg-deb -x" instead of "dpkg
> > -i".
>
> I am not the only one, who stumdled upon this bug ... :( Ulrich
> reported it at https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388 as
> well (with KUbuntu x86) ... :(

I wonder if it might help you to run
"chown -R root:root /opt/libreoffice4.1" as described at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388#c3

Best Regards,
Petr

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hello Petr, *,
On Freitag, 2. August 2013 12:40 Petr Mladek wrote:

> Thomas Hackert píše v So 27. 07. 2013 v 13:31 +0200:
>> On Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 16:29 Petr Mladek wrote:
>> <snip>
>> > Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 26. 07. 2013 v 16:03 +0200:
>> <snip>
>> >> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 01:49:17PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
>> <snip>
>> >> > You might also try to reinstall the "debian-menus" package
>> >> > to make sure that the postinstall scripts were called
>> >> > correctly.
>> >>
>> >> Does not change anything ... :(
>> >
>> > I hope that it is because using "dpkg-deb -x" instead of "dpkg
>> > -i".
>>
>> I am not the only one, who stumdled upon this bug ... :( Ulrich
>> reported it at https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388
>> as well (with KUbuntu x86) ... :(
>
> I wonder if it might help you to run
> "chown -R root:root /opt/libreoffice4.1" as described at
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388#c3

well, yes it would help. But I think, this is an ugly workaround
instead of an solution of a problem ... :( I think, a package (or in
LO's case a lot of packages ... ;) ), which I want to install, has
the right install instruction for an package manager, so it gets
installed the Right Way™ ... ;) I think, you can not say an clueless
Joe User, that he should change permissions as root to get LO start
from the menu ... :(
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
Could somebody drag the Irix team kicking and screaming into the
1980's, please?
I realize it might be quite painful for them, but maybe you could
buy them a disco tape, so they'd feel a little bit more at home.
                -- Linus "Stayin' alive, stayin' alive" Torvalds

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Petr Mladek Petr Mladek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 02. 08. 2013 v 13:24 +0200:

> >> I am not the only one, who stumdled upon this bug ... :( Ulrich
> >> reported it at https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388
> >> as well (with KUbuntu x86) ... :(
> >
> > I wonder if it might help you to run
> > "chown -R root:root /opt/libreoffice4.1" as described at
> > https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388#c3
>
> well, yes it would help. But I think, this is an ugly workaround
> instead of an solution of a problem ... :( I think, a package (or in
> LO's case a lot of packages ... ;) ), which I want to install, has
> the right install instruction for an package manager, so it gets
> installed the Right Way™ ... ;) I think, you can not say an clueless
> Joe User, that he should change permissions as root to get LO start
> from the menu ... :(

Of course, this was not meant as final solution. I just wanted to help
you to get it working until the fixed packages would be available. Also
I wanted to be sure that you had the same problem as Ulrich.

I have just pushed the fix for the file ownership, so the chmod should
not longer be needed in LO 4.1.1. I hope that it will help you as well
and that there is no other hidden problem.


Best Regards,
Petr

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Hello Petr, *,
On Freitag, 2. August 2013 17:30 Petr Mladek wrote:
> Thomas Hackert píše v Pá 02. 08. 2013 v 13:24 +0200:
[LO not startable from KDE's menu]

>> > I wonder if it might help you to run
>> > "chown -R root:root /opt/libreoffice4.1" as described at
>> > https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67388#c3
>>
>> well, yes it would help. But I think, this is an ugly workaround
>> instead of an solution of a problem ... :( I think, a package (or
>> in LO's case a lot of packages ... ;) ), which I want to install,
>> has the right install instruction for an package manager, so it
>> gets installed the Right Way™ ... ;) I think, you can not say an
>> clueless Joe User, that he should change permissions as root to
>> get LO start from the menu ... :(
>
> Of course, this was not meant as final solution. I just wanted to
> help you to get it working until the fixed packages would be

Thanks :)

> available. Also I wanted to be sure that you had the same problem
> as Ulrich.

O.K.

> I have just pushed the fix for the file ownership, so the chmod
> should not longer be needed in LO 4.1.1. I hope that it will help
> you as well and that there is no other hidden problem.

Good to hear, thanks :) I hope, there would be no other problem, but
I will see it finally, 4.1.1 is released ... ;)
Thanks again
Thomas.

--
NP: Vegan Black Metal Chef – Make The Guacamole

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/