[Libreoffice-qa] Libreoffice new member to help with QA

Andrea Mussap Andrea Mussap

[Libreoffice-qa] Libreoffice new member to help with QA

Hi all
my name is Andrea, and I'd like to help with the tests.

I accessed the 'Testing - QA' main page and I'm reading the stuff, but there's so much information that I'm not sure how to contribute.

I already signed up to Bugzilla.

I've found the Moztrap Test Cases and the 'QA/Triage For Beginners', so can you tell me how can I help you??

BR
Andrea.

sophi sophi

Re: Libreoffice new member to help with QA

Le 21/12/2016 à 23:02, Andrea Mussap a écrit :
> Hi allmy name is Andrea, and I'd like to help with the tests. I
> accessed the 'Testing - QA' main page and I'm reading the stuff, but
> there's so much information that I'm not sure how to contribute. I
> already signed up to Bugzilla.
>
> I've found the Moztrap Test Cases and the 'QA/Triage For Beginners',
> so can you tell me how can I help you?? BRAndrea.

I found your mail in my spam box, so sorry for the delay and welcome to
the list :)
For the moment, we are leaving Moztrap as it is not maintained anymore
and we are currently evaluating TestLink. I guess the decision to
migrate to that tool will be soon taken so stay tuned :)
I'll come back to you about those manual tests very soon. In the
meantime, may be you would like to confirm bugs on BugZilla?

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: Libreoffice new member to help with QA

Hello Andrea and Welcome,

You can also take a look at the get involved page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved where we describe
some actions that can be done by newcomers.

More interesting actions are described in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Triage_For_Beginners

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question, and remember you can
always use #libreoffice-qa in IRC to directly contact us.

Regards

El 04/01/17 a les 15:48, Sophie ha escrit:

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team