[Libreoffice-qa] MozTrap tests for 5.0.0 alpha

sophi sophi

[Libreoffice-qa] MozTrap tests for 5.0.0 alpha

Hi all,

I didn't found the time yet to upload new tests for the new features.
I'll do so by the end of the week and will create a run for the alpha
version.
What is yet written is the test on the new handling of scientific
notation. I'll go on with what is on the wiki.
If you have something that need special testing, please let me know.
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
mhenriday mhenriday

Re: MozTrap tests for 5.0.0 alpha

Hi all,

I didn't found the time yet to upload new tests for the new features.
I'll do so by the end of the week and will create a run for the alpha
version.
What is yet written is the test on the new handling of scientific
notation. I'll go on with what is on the wiki.
If you have something that need special testing, please let me know.
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B33683901545" value="+33683901545">+33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

I'm looking forward to participating in those MozTrap tests, Sophie ; many thanks for all your hard work !...

Henri​