[Libreoffice-qa] Next QA Meeting - Poll

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

[Libreoffice-qa] Next QA Meeting - Poll

Hi,

I'd like to propose that we have a new QA meeting on week 38 ( September
19th-23th).

We can do it in IRC or Hangouts and it should last for 1 hour.

So, if you interested in participate in the meeting, please add yourself
to http://doodle.com/poll/mws8i44gemxcuc26 and select the different
hours that fit you the best*.

Regards

*The selected hour will be the one with more votes.

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: Next QA Meeting - Tuesday 27th 18:00 (UTC+2)

Hello,

So it looks no one participated in the doodle... snif snif

Therefore, I'd like to propose that we have our next QA meeting next
Tuesday 27th at 18.00 Berlin Time.

Initially it will take place in IRC and it will last one hour.

Regards

El 13/09/16 a les 14:04, Xisco Fauli ha escrit:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose that we have a new QA meeting on week 38 (
> September 19th-23th).
>
> We can do it in IRC or Hangouts and it should last for 1 hour.
>
> So, if you interested in participate in the meeting, please add
> yourself to http://doodle.com/poll/mws8i44gemxcuc26 and select the
> different hours that fit you the best*.
>

> Regards
>
> *The selected hour will be the one with more votes.

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team

sophi sophi

Re: Next QA Meeting - Tuesday 27th 18:00 (UTC+2)

Hi Xisco,
Le 21/09/2016 à 17:50, Xisco Fauli a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> So it looks no one participated in the doodle... snif snif
>
> Therefore, I'd like to propose that we have our next QA meeting next
> Tuesday 27th at 18.00 Berlin Time.
>
> Initially it will take place in IRC and it will last one hour.

Thanks a lot for fixing the date (I was waiting for it :-) I'll attend
the meeting.
Cheers
Sophie

--