[Libreoffice-qa] OpenBadges Type

sophie sophie

[Libreoffice-qa] OpenBadges Type

Hi all,

Following up with open badges structure, here is a list of
contributions/skills I have identified:

Report bugs
Confirm bugs
Comment bugs
Bibisect
Bisect
Triage bugs
Mentor people
Report blogs item
Write unit tests
attended x meetings
Participate to BHS

Could you complete what I missed ? and when adding an item, add also the
criteria in front of it (I've already done so for those in the list)

Thanks a lot in advance,
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas

Re: OpenBadges Type

sophi kirjoitti 8.3.2019 klo 15.56:

> Hi all,
>
> Following up with open badges structure, here is a list of
> contributions/skills I have identified:
>
> Report bugs
> Confirm bugs
> Comment bugs
> Bibisect
> Bisect
> Triage bugs
> Mentor people
> Report blogs item
> Write unit tests
> attended x meetings
> Participate to BHS
>

> Could you complete what I missed ? and when adding an item, add also the
> criteria in front of it (I've already done so for those in the list)

Maybe Bisect could be dropped. Or do we want to have it for someone, who
does their own build per commit? :) I know it is done sometimes, but
perhaps not very often these days.

Should we have more finegrained ones for unit tests? Like, "Write UI
tests" / "Write cppunit tests" / "Write unit tests in Python"?

As we are distinguishing Confirm from Triage, maybe we could have a
third one "Improve report metadata" for those who like to tweak fields
and categorise reports.

Thanks for the thoughtful work.

Ilmari
sophie sophie

Re: OpenBadges Type

Hi Ilmari,

Le 08/03/2019 à 18:50, Ilmari Lauhakangas a écrit :

> sophi kirjoitti 8.3.2019 klo 15.56:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Following up with open badges structure, here is a list of
>> contributions/skills I have identified:
>>
>> Report bugs
>> Confirm bugs
>> Comment bugs
>> Bibisect
>> Bisect
>> Triage bugs
>> Mentor people
>> Report blogs item
>> Write unit tests
>> attended x meetings
>> Participate to BHS
>>

>> Could you complete what I missed ? and when adding an item, add also the
>> criteria in front of it (I've already done so for those in the list)
>
> Maybe Bisect could be dropped. Or do we want to have it for someone, who
> does their own build per commit? :) I know it is done sometimes, but
> perhaps not very often these days.

Ok, I'll drop it

> Should we have more finegrained ones for unit tests? Like, "Write UI
> tests" / "Write cppunit tests" / "Write unit tests in Python"?

yes, I'll add them

> As we are distinguishing Confirm from Triage, maybe we could have a
> third one "Improve report metadata" for those who like to tweak fields
> and categorise reports.

good idea, would that be also for those who organize metabugs?

> Thanks for the thoughtful work.

you're welcome :)
Cheers
Sophie

sophi kirjoitti 11.3.2019 klo 15.34:
> Le 08/03/2019 à 18:50, Ilmari Lauhakangas a écrit :
>> As we are distinguishing Confirm from Triage, maybe we could have a
>> third one "Improve report metadata" for those who like to tweak fields
>> and categorise reports.
>
> good idea, would that be also for those who organize metabugs?

Yes, all work concerning Blocks, Keywords, See also, Importance. Those
tend to require a bit of thinking or research.

Ilmari
Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: OpenBadges Type

Hello,

I would remove 'bibisect' not 'bisect', but I don't think it hurt to
have both either. I would also add these two:

- check if it's a regression

- verify fixed bug

Cheers

El 11/3/19 a les 14:49, Ilmari Lauhakangas ha escrit:

> sophi kirjoitti 11.3.2019 klo 15.34:
>> Le 08/03/2019 à 18:50, Ilmari Lauhakangas a écrit :
>>> As we are distinguishing Confirm from Triage, maybe we could have a
>>> third one "Improve report metadata" for those who like to tweak fields
>>> and categorise reports.
>>
>> good idea, would that be also for those who organize metabugs?
>
> Yes, all work concerning Blocks, Keywords, See also, Importance. Those
> tend to require a bit of thinking or research.
>
> Ilmari

Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0