[Libreoffice-qa] QA meeting on Tue, Mar 28 at 14:00 UTC

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

[Libreoffice-qa] QA meeting on Tue, Mar 28 at 14:00 UTC

Hello,

Kindly Reminder: Next QA meeting will take place tomorrow Tue, Mar 28 at
16:00 UTC in the IRC channel #libreoffice-qa. More information:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRC

If you have any topic you want it to be discussed during the meeting,
please send me an email or bring it directly to the meeting.

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: QA meeting on Tue, Mar 28 at 16:00 UTC

Correct time is 16:00 UTC. Updating the subject accordingly.

El 27/03/17 a les 12:27, Xisco Fauli ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team