[Libreoffice-qa] QA:needsComment

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
dieterp dieterp
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Libreoffice-qa] QA:needsComment

Hi Xisco,

QA:needsComment is a new entry in Whiteboard. What is the idea behind
and what are the criteria to set or remove it?

Kind regards

Dieter

_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: QA:needsComment

[hidden email] kirjoitti 10.5.2019 klo 17.31:
> Hi Xisco,
>
> QA:needsComment is a new entry in Whiteboard. What is the idea behind
> and what are the criteria to set or remove it?

See here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved#Unconfirmed_reports_without_comments

The automation likewise removes the entry after conditions are
fulfilled. We should not need to manually set or remove it.

Ilmari
_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Dieter Praas Dieter Praas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: QA:needsComment

Thank you for explanation. Perhaps somene can add the information also
here [1], because I missed it there.

[1]
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status_whiteboard

Dieter


Am 10.05.2019 um 17:35 schrieb Ilmari Lauhakangas:

> [hidden email] kirjoitti 10.5.2019 klo 17.31:
>> Hi Xisco,
>>
>> QA:needsComment is a new entry in Whiteboard. What is the idea behind
>> and what are the criteria to set or remove it?
>
> See here:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved#Unconfirmed_reports_without_comments
>
> The automation likewise removes the entry after conditions are
> fulfilled. We should not need to manually set or remove it.
>
> Ilmari
> _______________________________________________
> List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
> Mail address: [hidden email]
> Change settings:
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
> Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: QA:needsComment

Hello Dieter,

Good Idea. I'll do it.

FWIW, I had in mind to send an email to the mailing list about it but
you were faster ;-)

The script was implemented here <
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/commit/?id=145c05bd7bc9ed8e765061456fdfa0c579bbe618
> and this week I'm going to put it in a vm so it's run once a day at 4 am.

As said, the tag will be add to unconfirmed bugs if there are no
comments from a third person in 2 weeks since the bug was reported. The
script will also delete the tag if a comment is written.

Right now the count is at 110. I hope we can get it close to zero at
some point...

Cheers

El 11/5/19 a les 9:31, Dieter Praas ha escrit:

> Thank you for explanation. Perhaps somene can add the information also
> here [1], because I missed it there.
>
> [1]
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status_whiteboard
>
>
> Dieter
>
>
> Am 10.05.2019 um 17:35 schrieb Ilmari Lauhakangas:
>> [hidden email] kirjoitti 10.5.2019 klo 17.31:
>>> Hi Xisco,
>>>
>>> QA:needsComment is a new entry in Whiteboard. What is the idea behind
>>> and what are the criteria to set or remove it?
>>
>> See here:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved#Unconfirmed_reports_without_comments
>>
>>
>> The automation likewise removes the entry after conditions are
>> fulfilled. We should not need to manually set or remove it.
>>
>> Ilmari
>> _______________________________________________
>> List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
>> Mail address: [hidden email]
>> Change settings:
>> https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
>> Problems?
>> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
>> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>> List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
> _______________________________________________
> List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
> Mail address: [hidden email]
> Change settings:
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
> Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0


_______________________________________________
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: [hidden email]
Change settings: https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/