[Libreoffice-qa] daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repo falling behind

Terrence Enger Terrence Enger

[Libreoffice-qa] daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repo falling behind

Hello,

I notice that the daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository has most
recent version 2017-01-21, about two days older than I expect it to
be.  Has something gone wrong?

Thanks,
Terry.

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

Re: daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repo falling behind

Hi Terrence, *,

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Terrence Enger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I notice that the daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository has most
> recent version 2017-01-21, about two days older than I expect it to
> be.  Has something gone wrong?

Guess that's due to the VM running out of diskspace, should be fixed
already (but don't know when it tries to push again)

ciao
Christian