[Libreoffice-qa] proposed keyword filter:docbook

Terrence Enger Terrence Enger

[Libreoffice-qa] proposed keyword filter:docbook

Hello,

Both the dropdown list of keywords in bugzilla and
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/describekeywords.cgi> lack the
keyword filter:docbook.

My interest arises from bug 108310 "FILEOPEN: particular docbook .xml
is truncated."

Would it be a good idea to have this keyword?  If so, who can make it
happen?

Thanks,
Terry.
V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote

Re: [Libreoffice-qa] proposed keyword filter:docbook

Terrence Enger wrote
Would it be a good idea to have this keyword?  If so, who can make it happen?
Easily done, but looking at the volume for "docbook" or ".dbk" (24 over project duration), probably not necessary. When we triage we try to toss any filter issues into the "filters and storage" component. But even if it falls into Writer--easily queried without a keyword against the BZ comments.

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=RESOLVED&f1=longdesc&o1=anywordssubstr&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&resolution=INVALID&resolution=WONTFIX&resolution=DUPLICATE&resolution=WORKSFORME&resolution=MOVED&resolution=NOTABUG&resolution=NOTOURBUG&resolution=INSUFFICIENTDATA&v1=docbook%20dbk

@Xisco?
Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: proposed keyword filter:docbook

Hello,

Since the volume of bugs for those formats is 24, I'd suggest to create
a metabug instead of adding a new keyword.

What do you think?

Regards

El 02/06/17 a les 22:09, V Stuart Foote ha escrit:

> Terrence Enger wrote
>> Would it be a good idea to have this keyword?  If so, who can make it
>> happen?
> Easily done, but looking at the volume for "docbook" or ".dbk" (24 over
> project duration), probably not necessary. When we triage we try to toss any
> filter issues into the "filters and storage" component. But even if it falls
> into Writer--easily queried without a keyword against the BZ comments.
>
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=RESOLVED&f1=longdesc&o1=anywordssubstr&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&resolution=INVALID&resolution=WONTFIX&resolution=DUPLICATE&resolution=WORKSFORME&resolution=MOVED&resolution=NOTABUG&resolution=NOTOURBUG&resolution=INSUFFICIENTDATA&v1=docbook%20dbk
>
> @Xisco?

Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0