[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Better colors for LibreOffice

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Better colors for LibreOffice

Another nice post I recently saw:

http://www.openlogic.com/wazi/bid/289690/A-more-colorful-LibreOffice-unveiled

Does the subject 'better colors' belong to the UX list .. ? :)

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org
  - www.librelex.org

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Better colors for LibreOffice

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does the subject 'better colors' belong to the UX list .. ? :)

Oh yes. Thanks for pointing that useful article out. It really moves
LibreOffice out of the 90s :-)

--
Adolfo
Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Better colors for LibreOffice

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos wrote (25-05-13 23:44)
> On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Does the subject 'better colors' belong to the UX list .. ? :)
>
> Oh yes. Thanks for pointing that useful article out. It really moves
> LibreOffice out of the 90s :-)

Now I did have a look at the Colors-section in 4.1.0beta, it's obvious
that a great improvement already has been implemented :)

Ciao,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org