--- Comment #4 from andreas_k <[hidden email]> ---
In general I don't have strong feelings. As I open the paragraph dialog I saw
two rows of tabs and every where a lot of settings. Than I open Word and there
were two tabs.
Drop Caps Tab
- Drop Caps is an tab I would NOT integrate to somewhere else (cause there is
also an preview in the tab) and it's very self explanation.
- Alignment tab has for me to less content to have it.
- There are some specific settings for justified align
- but left, right, ... align you don't need the dialog for it.
- RTL an checkbox could be enough
Text Flow Tab
- Settings are in general from my point of view to much (but where should they
be when not in the dialog
for example Break
- Break above checkbox whit an config button right to it