--- Comment #21 from [hidden email] ---
Three comments about "bookmarks" context menu.
1. When I first saw "Delete Delete" I thought it was a mistake.
a. maybe it should be "Del" ?
b. or maybe it is irrelevant to mention at all?
(or is the idea to inform that a shortcut can be used instead of context
2. Maybe add "Go to" action in context menu
3. Maybe drop "Edit" in context menu (for now)
1. As bug #122891 points out -- everything in the Edit Bookmark dialog box can
be done already in the Navigator. (The "hidden" and "conditional" part does not
seem to be functional right now, i.e., no way to edit "hide" and "condition")
2. From experiments, I can see that right-click - "Edit" in Navigator brings
the cursor position to the bookmark position -- even if the cursor was in
another position in the document (maybe that is a bug?) Anyway -- with that
behavior - it means that a bookmark can only be inserted where a bookmark
already exists. (Maybe there are use cases where two bookmarks with different
names but same location are desired. But for now, this seems to be the only
reason to have "Edit" in the context menu -- so it seems better not to give
action choices that are not useful)
No strong opinions expressed here -- just some casual reactions/feedback from a