[Libreoffice-ux-advise] FOSDEM travel and hotel refund

sophi sophi

[Libreoffice-ux-advise] FOSDEM travel and hotel refund

Hi all,

To all FOSDEM participants, please send you travel and hotel refund
requests during next week so we can start refundings and group them.

You need to send :
- your hotel invoice
- your travel invoice
- the SPI form available here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Policies/Refunding

Send all this to [hidden email]

The link above will also give you the detailed rules.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545
sophi sophi

[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Fwd: FOSDEM travel and hotel refund

Hi all,

Please send your travel and hotel refund as explained bellow, we would
like to group the requests. Thanks!
Cheers
Sophie