[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [HELP] Pop-Up Window to be generated for fdo#55846

Janit Anjaria Janit Anjaria

[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [HELP] Pop-Up Window to be generated for fdo#55846

Hey!

If some of you know I had been developing over the LO Codebase but was then away due to some reason.As I had not shown activity over fdo#55846 , one reason being that the idea about the whole bug to be solved had changed.

As Michael just pointed out that Faisal's link :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/tbxctrls/tbunocontroller.cxx#361

The code pointer surely sounds convincing for a pop-up at the click of a particular option.
The main doubt that is up in my mind is :

Can Someone please provide me a codepointer to the file(.cxx) where I can actually call/add the click() and ItemWindow() functions and make the needed changes so as to produce the desired results.

Should I do it in the vcl/source/window/toolbox.cxx or vcl/source/window/toolbox2.cxx ?

Any help and guidance would surely be appreciated.

Regards,
Janit