Libreoffice7 form control problem

Willy Van Damme Willy Van Damme

Libreoffice7 form control problem

I installed libreoffice 7.0.0.3 dutch version on a Windows 10 64 bit system.
I noticed that, after putting a control on a form and opening the control properties window, all options are lacking. What's happend (a bug)?
Any suggestions?
Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Libreoffice7 form control problem

Hi Willy,

> I installed libreoffice 7.0.0.3 dutch version on a Windows 10 64 bit
> system. I noticed that, after putting a control on a form and opening
> the control properties window, all options are lacking. What's
> happend (a bug)? Any suggestions?

Couldn't reproduce the behavior with OpenSUSE 15.1 64bit rpm Linx. Could
add a control in Writer and set all properties there with LO 7.0.0.3.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert