License Statement for Contributions from TUBITAK-ULAKBIM and Pardus Project

cengiz celik cengiz celik

License Statement for Contributions from TUBITAK-ULAKBIM and Pardus Project

Hello LibreOffice team,

In line with our general institutional policy, code contributed to
open source projects is made available under the terms of that
project's license. All past and present contributions to LibreOffice
from TUBITAK-ULAKBIM (The Turkish Academic Network and Information
Centre) are available under LGPLv3+/MPL. Until further notice, all
future contributions to LibreOffice from TUBITAK-ULAKBIM are available
under LGPLv3+/MPL.

Pardus is a project run by TUBITAK-ULAKBIM, centered around a
Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution. This statement covers also
contributions from the Pardus project.

Regards,

Cengiz Celik

Pardus Project Manager

Shinnok Shinnok

Re: License Statement for Contributions from TUBITAK-ULAKBIM and Pardus Project

Hi,

Just to be 100% compliant, you need to subject your past, present and future contributions to MPLv2, along with LGPLv3+. Pasting the sample statement from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved:

"All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license."

Thank you for your contribution,
Shinnok