LidreOffice_Old about

ape ape

LidreOffice_Old about

This post was updated on .
Hi, all
I can't get on an archive resource http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/ with any TDF Web site page. It seems to me that this is the mistake. The specified resource makes it easier to find the version of LibreOffice that has an old bug (regression).
ape
K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: LidreOffice_Old about

Hi,
Am 03.12.2014 um 12:39 schrieb ape:
> Hi, all
> I can't get on an archive resource
> http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/with any TDF
> Web site page. It seems to me that this is the mistake. The specified
> resource makes it easier to find the version of LibreOffice that has an old
> bug (regression).

Are you searching for something like that:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Versionen

It's our German version.
--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
http://de.libreoffice.org
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

tagezi tagezi

Re: LidreOffice_Old about

Hi K-J,

Organization of this page is a good idea. I'll put it in the ToDo for the
Russian part of the TDF wiki.
But I think that ape means that the link to old versions have to be posted on
the official LibreOffice website in the download section, close to the Fresh,
Still and Test.

Best regards,
Lera