Line width in Oracle Report builder

Noel Noel

Line width in Oracle Report builder

Hi,

Oracle Report Builder allows for vertical and horizontal lines to be added
to a database report.  However these lines are quite faint.  A Web search
suggested that I should select a line, choose Format | Line and then choose
from a list of sizes.  However in the version of the Report Builder that
ships with LibreOffice 5.1.6.2, the Line option does not appear under
Format.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Noel
--
Marion & Noel Lodge

Alex Thurgood Alex Thurgood

Re: Line width in Oracle Report builder

Le 11/05/2017 à 04:29, Marion & Noel Lodge a écrit :

Hi,

> Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

I'm not sure that there is a solution currently, other than perhaps
saving your report as a separate Writer document, and perhaps being able
to change the line properties from there ?

Alex