List-ID of this Mailinglist has changed - intentionally?

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

List-ID of this Mailinglist has changed - intentionally?

Hello listadmins, all,

ID of this mailinglist has changed, so the filter doesn't grip anymore.

it was:

Now it is:

Accident or intetion?

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich

Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language OpenOffice.org and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org

Simos Xenitellis Simos Xenitellis

Re: List-ID of this Mailinglist has changed - intentionally?

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Friedrich Strohmaier
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello listadmins, all,
>
> ID of this mailinglist has changed, so the filter doesn't grip anymore.
>
> it was:
>
> Now it is:
>
> Accident or intetion?

The first e-mail you received from the discuss mailing list (and came
from the mailing list software) welcoming you has the
'[hidden email]' list id.

The subsequence e-mails from users have the list id
'discuss.documentfoundation.org'.

Looks like a feature rather than a bug.

Simos

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

Re: List-ID of this Mailinglist has changed - intentionally?

Hi Simos, *,

Simos Xenitellis schrieb:

>On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Friedrich Strohmaier
><[hidden email]> wrote:

>> ID of this mailinglist has changed, so the filter doesn't grip
>> anymore.

[..]

>> Accident or intetion?

>The first e-mail you received from the discuss mailing list (and came
>from the mailing list software) welcoming you has the
>'[hidden email]' list id.

>The subsequence e-mails from users have the list id
>'discuss.documentfoundation.org'.

not all of them ;o)) It changed at about 21°° - yesterday 6th.

[..]

Gruß/regards

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Am 07.10.2010 um 00:24 schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:

> ID of this mailinglist has changed, so the filter doesn't grip
anymore.

> it was:
>
> Now it is:

sorry for the missing notification - it is on purpose, because the @ was
a bug. Someone (forgot the name, sorry), notified me about it.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880