List down?

Thomas Blasejewicz-3 Thomas Blasejewicz-3

List down?

Good evening
Is the list down?
I have not received a single message in almost a week.

Thomas

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: List down?

Den tors 15 aug. 2019 kl 12:45 skrev Thomas Blasejewicz <[hidden email]>:

> Good evening
> Is the list down?
> I have not received a single message in almost a week.
>
> Thomas

I'm still receiving messages - save when I'm not, but then I usually get a
message with a number that I fail to understand how I am expected to use,
telling me that everything is back to normal if I see it....

Henri

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: List down?

I have been receiing several messages daily for months.

Dan

On 8/15/19 07:28, M Henri Day wrote:

> Den tors 15 aug. 2019 kl 12:45 skrev Thomas Blasejewicz <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Good evening
>> Is the list down?
>> I have not received a single message in almost a week.
>>
>> Thomas
>
> I'm still receiving messages - save when I'm not, but then I usually get a
> message with a number that I fail to understand how I am expected to use,
> telling me that everything is back to normal if I see it....
>
> Henri

Dave Howorth Dave Howorth

Re: List down?

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:44:27 +0900
Thomas Blasejewicz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good evening
> Is the list down?
> I have not received a single message in almost a week.
>
> Thomas

You can check the archive to see if you've missed anything. The address
is listed at the bottom of every message. I've copied your address as
well, in case you aren't getting anything from the list and wouldn't
see this.