Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

chandrakant dhutadmal-2 chandrakant dhutadmal-2

Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

Hello All.
Though late, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that Govt. of Maharashta, India has decided to encourage use of Libre Office in all its offices. C-DAC has been instrumental in this decision from govt. C-DAC will provide necessary help to the departments to start use of this free and open source software.
RegardsChandrakant DhutadmalPune, India.
Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

Excellent!

Do you happen to have a link that we can share?

Best,
Charles.

On 6 mars 2015 18:38:37 CET, chandrakant dhutadmal <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello All.
>Though late, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that Govt.
>of Maharashta, India has decided to encourage use of Libre Office in
>all its offices. C-DAC has been instrumental in this decision from
>govt. C-DAC will provide necessary help to the departments to start use
>of this free and open source software.
>RegardsChandrakant DhutadmalPune, India.
>--
>deleted

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

Re: Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

I found something from a document upload released on last November. ;-)

"Hon’ble CM appreciated the work done by CDAC Pune for developing Sakal
Marathi Font and many plug-ins like Marathi SpellChecker and Marathi
Shaskiya ShabadKosh plug-in for Opensource Libre-Office, and instructed
that all Government offices across the state should be encouraged to use
these for creating any new documents."

https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/site/upload/WhatsNew/DigitalIndiaMeetingDIT-CMO-Verified-27-11-2014.pdf

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:54 AM, Charles-H. Schulz <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excellent!
>
> Do you happen to have a link that we can share?
>
> Best,
> Charles.
>
> On 6 mars 2015 18:38:37 CET, chandrakant dhutadmal <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >Hello All.
> >Though late, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that Govt.
> >of Maharashta, India has decided to encourage use of Libre Office in
> >all its offices. C-DAC has been instrumental in this decision from
> >govt. C-DAC will provide necessary help to the departments to start use
> >of this free and open source software.
> >RegardsChandrakant DhutadmalPune, India.
> >--
> >All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> >deleted
>
> --
> Envoyé de mon téléphone avec Kaiten Mail. Excusez la brièveté.

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

Thanks!

Best,

Charles.

On 6 mars 2015 19:59:10 CET, Danishka Navin <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I found something from a document upload released on last November. ;-)
>
>"Hon’ble CM appreciated the work done by CDAC Pune for developing Sakal
>Marathi Font and many plug-ins like Marathi SpellChecker and Marathi
>Shaskiya ShabadKosh plug-in for Opensource Libre-Office, and instructed
>that all Government offices across the state should be encouraged to
>use
>these for creating any new documents."
>
>https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/site/upload/WhatsNew/DigitalIndiaMeetingDIT-CMO-Verified-27-11-2014.pdf
>

>On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:54 AM, Charles-H. Schulz <
>[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Excellent!
>>
>> Do you happen to have a link that we can share?
>>
>> Best,
>> Charles.
>>
>> On 6 mars 2015 18:38:37 CET, chandrakant dhutadmal
><[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> >Hello All.
>> >Though late, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that
>Govt.
>> >of Maharashta, India has decided to encourage use of Libre Office in
>> >all its offices. C-DAC has been instrumental in this decision from
>> >govt. C-DAC will provide necessary help to the departments to start
>use
>> >of this free and open source software.
>> >RegardsChandrakant DhutadmalPune, India.
>> >--
>> >All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot
>be
>> >deleted
>>
>> --
>> Envoyé de mon téléphone avec Kaiten Mail. Excusez la brièveté.
>> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot
>be
>> deleted
>>

>--
>Danishka Navin
>http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
>http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/
>
>--
>deleted

chandrakant dhutadmal-2 chandrakant dhutadmal-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

Yes. Thanks Danishka for the link. :)

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excellent!
>
> Do you happen to have a link that we can share?
>
> Best,
> Charles.
>
> On 6 mars 2015 18:38:37 CET, chandrakant dhutadmal <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >Hello All.
> >Though late, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that Govt.
> >of Maharashta, India has decided to encourage use of Libre Office in
> >all its offices. C-DAC has been instrumental in this decision from
> >govt. C-DAC will provide necessary help to the departments to start use
> >of this free and open source software.
> >RegardsChandrakant DhutadmalPune, India.
> >--
> >All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> >deleted
>
> --
> Envoyé de mon téléphone avec Kaiten Mail. Excusez la brièveté.

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Localized LibreOffice to be used in Govt of Maharashtra, India

Chandrakant, Danishka, all,

I've posted the news and the link today on the official @libreoffice
twitter account, on our Google Plus Page (the Document Foundation) and
on the LibreOffice page on Facebook :-)

Best,

Charles.