Lost cursor position in LO 7.1 on Linux

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Lost cursor position in LO 7.1 on Linux

I reported on this a while back - LO Writer was not remembering my
last position in a file when I opened it for subsequent editing.

This appears to have been fixed in 7.1.2.

Kudos to the LO folks for fixing the bug.

Thanks.

Mark

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Re: Lost cursor position in LO 7.1 on Linux

Hi,

Le 04/04/2021 à 07:40, MR ZenWiz a écrit :
> I reported on this a while back - LO Writer was not remembering my
> last position in a file when I opened it for subsequent editing.

Cursor position is remembered if you filled a name in Menu > Options > LibreOffice > User
Data.

Best regards.
JBF