Low windows

roberto vecchi roberto vecchi

Low windows

Hi!
I have a problem with some type of menu, in writer is paragrafer menu, in
calc is CTRL + 1 menu, for cells. I have a gaming PC, and i am an
informatic prof. at school. I don't know why the windows do not respond for
some second and after 20 or 30 seconds it's ok, it is low.. please help!

Thanks so much,
Roberto.

Gabriele Ponzo Gabriele Ponzo

Re: Low windows

Please consider subscribing Italian Mailing List, by writing an empty email
to:
[hidden email]
(just like you did with this one)

Il giorno lun 22 mar 2021 alle ore 08:28 roberto vecchi <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi!
> I have a problem with some type of menu, in writer is paragrafer menu, in
> calc is CTRL + 1 menu, for cells. I have a gaming PC, and i am an
> informatic prof. at school. I don't know why the windows do not respond for
> some second and after 20 or 30 seconds it's ok, it is low.. please help!

What version of Windows? And what of LibreOffice?
Does it happen with any other software?

Let us know here or on Italian list :)
---
Gabriele Ponzo