MC Chairperson

Norbert Thiebaud-2 Norbert Thiebaud-2

MC Chairperson

Dear BoD

It is my pleasure to inform you that the Membership Committee as
elected Andre Schnabel as its Chairperson.

Regards

Norbert Thiebaud

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: MC Chairperson

Hello,

Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 2011-11-28 20:48:
> It is my pleasure to inform you that the Membership Committee as
> elected Andre Schnabel as its Chairperson.

congratulations, André, and thanks for serving this role!

Can one of you edit
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee to reflect
this vote?

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation

Vitorio Furusho Vitorio Furusho

Re: MC Chairperson

André,

Congratulations and success in the work

Um abraço,

*Furusho, Vitorio*
Ativista de Software Livre, LibreOffice e ODF
ODF Alliance Award<http://www.odfalliance.org/blog/index.php/site/odf_alliance_awards/>
Free Software Furusho <http://softwarelivre.org/furusho>
LibreOffice <http://broffice.org/>
Membro da The Document Foundation <http://www.documentationfoundation.org/>

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: MC Chairperson

Congratulations André!

Best,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Member of the Board of Directors,

Manfred A. Reiter Manfred A. Reiter

Re: MC Chairperson

2011/11/29 Charles-H. Schulz <[hidden email]>

> Congratulations André!

Congrats André ;-)

Manfred

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Re: MC Chairperson

Hi all,

Am 29.11.2011 15:46, schrieb Manfred A. Reiter:
> 2011/11/29 Charles-H. Schulz <[hidden email]>
>
>> Congratulations André!
>>

> Congrats André ;-)

Thanks for the congratulations (and thanks for the confidence, the other
MC members expressed with that).

But - there is no right and just one duty bound to this formal role ;)

Anyway, the BoD needs to elect a chairperson and a deputy chair as well
(we need this for the legal setup). I'll open a new thread for that.

regards,

André