MN_HIDE_SLIDE and MN_SHOW_SLIDE defined twice

julien2412 julien2412

MN_HIDE_SLIDE and MN_SHOW_SLIDE defined twice

Hello,

Taking a look at the building of master sources, I noticed this:
[build PRL] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/sorted.lst
cpp: line 362, Warning: Redefining defined variable "MN_HIDE_SLIDE"
    };
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsTemplatePartTarget/sd/popup2.src, line 24:
#include "menuids.src"
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsPartMergeTarget/sd/source/ui/app/popup.src, line 22:
#include "popup2.src"
cpp: line 370, Warning: Redefining defined variable "MN_SHOW_SLIDE"
    };
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsTemplatePartTarget/sd/popup2.src, line 24:
#include "menuids.src"
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsPartMergeTarget/sd/source/ui/app/popup.src, line 22:
#include "popup2.src"
cpp: line 340, Warning: Redefining defined variable "MN_SHOW_SLIDE"
        };
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsTemplatePartTarget/sd/popup2.src, line 20:
#include "menuids3.src"
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsPartMergeTarget/sd/source/ui/app/popup.src, line 26:
#include "popup2.src"
cpp: line 364, Warning: Redefining defined variable "MN_HIDE_SLIDE"
        };
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsTemplatePartTarget/sd/popup2.src, line 20:
#include "menuids3.src"
from file /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/SrsPartMergeTarget/sd/source/ui/app/popup.src, line 26:
#include "popup2.src"

Should we take care of this?

Julien
julien2412 julien2412

Re: MN_HIDE_SLIDE and MN_SHOW_SLIDE defined twice

Hello Yousuf,

I've just noticed that these extra defines were due to http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2b44c4ed4a70832d1e7c18396f486efd2e1c48a0

Would it be possible to remove these dups?

Julien
jphilipz jphilipz

Re: MN_HIDE_SLIDE and MN_SHOW_SLIDE defined twice

Hi Julien,

Thanks for noticing. I've just corrected it. :D

Regards,
Jay Philips

On 12/30/2014 02:12 PM, julien2412 [via Document Foundation Mail
Archive] wrote:

> Hello Yousuf,
>
> I've just noticed that these extra defines were due to
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2b44c4ed4a70832d1e7c18396f486efd2e1c48a0
>
> Would it be possible to remove these dups?
>
> Julien

> below:
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/MN-HIDE-SLIDE-and-MN-SHOW-SLIDE-defined-twice-tp4134473p4134475.html
>
> This email was sent by julien2412
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=230433>
> (via Nabble)
> To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=4134473&code=cGhpbGlwejg1QGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDQxMzQ0NzN8NjE5NDg2MDAw>
julien2412 julien2412

[SOLVED] Re: MN_HIDE_SLIDE and MN_SHOW_SLIDE defined twice