[Macro basic programming] Function for Search Bar (Ctrl+F)

Mickael Jackson Mickael Jackson

[Macro basic programming] Function for Search Bar (Ctrl+F)

Hi!
I've found the function to display the search dialog (triggered by
Ctrl+H), it's `.uno:SearchDialog` like in :

`dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:SearchDialog", "", 0, Array())`

But I haven't found the function to display the search bar, at the
bottom (triggered by Ctrl+F),
Does it exist?

Thanks a lot in advance!