Marketing Conference Call November

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Marketing Conference Call November

According to the results of the Doodle, the best date for the Marketing
Conference Call is Monday November 28, in the morning. In order to have
a convenient time for all participants (9 in Europe, 1 in Taiwan), the
chosen time is 10AM UTC (11AM CET, 6PM in Taiwan).

I will repeat the conference call the next day, Tuesday November 29, in
the evening (8PM UTC), to offer several people - both in Europe and the
Americas - a chance to learn about the launch plan for LibreOffice 5.3.

I will communicate the agenda and the connection details in the next few
days.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0