May Marketing Call

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

May Marketing Call

May Marketing Call is scheduled for Thursday, May 14, at 1PM UTC (3PM
CEST) to discuss activities related to the virtual marketing plan, which
will be shared later today on this mailing list.

Meeting room: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/marketing.

We will also start discussing ideas for the celebration of the FOSS
office suite 20th anniversary during the weekend of July 18/19, and of
LibreOffice 10th anniversary during the weekend of September 26/27, and
on Monday September 28.

Given the current situation, we will plan for virtual celebrations, with
the possibility of having local events (country based) in September, in
some geographies, according to local regulations.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0