Membership Committee self-nomination

Antonio Faccioli - LibreItalia Antonio Faccioli - LibreItalia

Membership Committee self-nomination

Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,
I would like to nominate myself as a candidate for the Membership Committee.

A little presentation.

My name's Antonio Faccioli and enthusiast free software activist for twenty years. I'm a LibreItalia member from 2014/09/01 and TDF member from 2015/01/01. I'm taking care of “Growing up on bread and free software”, the association's project for Italian schools and I attended LibreDifesa, the migration to ODF and LibreOffice of Italian Ministry of Defense.
I have been a user of LibreOffice since its origin and from a pair of years I participate as a volunteer at the Italian translation group. From January 2016 I'm a LibreOffice Certified Professional Trainer and Migration.
I'm currently working at Studio Storti in the LibreOffice Division and contribute to the channel “Open4Business” of Techeconomy.

My formal application.

Full Name: Antonio Faccioli
Location: Mozzecane (Verona), Veneto - Italy
Affiliation: Studio Storti.
Email: antonio DOT faccioli AT libreitalia DOT it

Statement
I would like to make available to all members of the Foundation my passion and my determination to consolidate and bring more people to the community LibreOffice. I think a large and cohesive group of members can only strengthen the project.

I hope you will consider my application in a favourable way.

Best regards
Antonio

Antonio Faccioli - Associazione LibreItalia
Hangout [hidden email]
Libreitalia [hidden email]
TDF [hidden email]
About me: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Afaccioli74