Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of Wishes in the New Year to All

marcpare4 marcpare4

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of Wishes in the New Year to All

To the marketing team and all at LibreOffice. Yes, it has been a
tremendous year!

Have a safe Holiday period, don't drink and drive!

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Warren Camilleri Warren Camilleri

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of Wishes in the New Year to All

Thanks marc,

From the Maltese team, we hope everyone has a wounder full Christmas and a successful new year

Peace love OSS

--

Warren Camilleri

Founding Father
Mobile: +356 7991 2004
Skype: ossmalta | Twitter: warren_oss
Also a member of MLUG, The Document Foundation, Ubuntu Malta

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of Wishes in the New Year to All

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you!

Best,
Charles.

Le Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:43:12 -0500,
Marc Paré <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> To the marketing team and all at LibreOffice. Yes, it has been a
> tremendous year!
>
> Have a safe Holiday period, don't drink and drive!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of Wishes in the New Year to All

Marc Paré wrote (24-12-11 16:43)
> To the marketing team and all at LibreOffice. Yes, it has been a
> tremendous year!
>
> Have a safe Holiday period, don't drink and drive!

Thanks Marc!
All good wishes and a happy Christmas time for you and all

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org

Vitorio Furusho Vitorio Furusho

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of Wishes in the New Year to All

Hi all

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and 2012 with health and a lot of freedom to
use LibreOffice Windows, Linux, Mac OS and also on Android, iOS and online on
the Web

Sincerely,

*Furusho**
*[image: