Minnesota user groups?

Michael Coughlin Michael Coughlin

Minnesota user groups?

I am new to Libre Office and would like to find out whether there are user
groups in Minnesota available to help newcomers.  Thanks.

--
Mike Coughlin
Letterpress Book Publishing

Ade Malsasa Akbar Ade Malsasa Akbar

Re: Minnesota user groups?

I wish you find many Minnesota friends! However, while waiting, for
educational purpose I kindly suggest you and anyone capable to open a
LibreOffice meeting with Jitsi Meet[1]. It allows intercontinental
conference with share screen capabilities for free so you and friends
can see each other's screen live.

With respects,

Malsasa

[1] https://meet.jit.si

Michael Coughlin Michael Coughlin

Re: Minnesota user groups?

Thanks for your suggestion.  I will check Jitsi Meet out.  I understand
this is an international idea and help exchange, and that's great.
Sometimes it is most helpful just to in person meet with someone who knows
and work together to better understand things such as Libre Office,

I appreciate your help,

Mike