Attendants: Sophie Gautier, Angelica Burgos Diaz, Franklin Weng, Uwe
Altmann, Italo Vignoli
1. Italo has presented the UI Concept for LibreOffice 5.3. The idea is
to draft a backgrounder to announce the concept at the time of RC1
(backgrounder in progress ready for end of this week).
2. Uwe has made available the report of the Brno session on the future
of LibreOffice. The idea is to get feedback before FOSDEM to discuss at
FOSDEM (marketing session planned for Monday or Tuesday).
3. Franklin has reported about the progress in Taiwan, where provinces
are switching to ODF according to the plan drafted by the government.
Franklin is now in touch with the government.
4. Angelica has told about the adoption of LibreOffice by the Bogotà
district in Colombia, where the software has been well received by the
users. After the elections, they hope to see the government confirming
the decision of the previous one, and spreading the adoption of free
5. Italo has quickly outlined the announcement schedule for LibreOffice
5.3, which will be announced on Wednesday, February 1st (if the release
plan is confirmed). The press kit should be available for localizations
around January 15.
Next marketing call will be in early January, to discuss the details of
the LibreOffice 5.3 announcement.
Hi Italo, Uwe,
Am 30.11.2016 um 20:22 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
> 2. Uwe has made available the report of the Brno session on the future
> of LibreOffice. The idea is to get feedback before FOSDEM to discuss at
> FOSDEM (marketing session planned for Monday or Tuesday).
Is there an official link where everybody interested in can find the report?