Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2016-04-01

8 messages Options
Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2016-04-01 – * Present: Akshay, Heiko, Jay, Kendy, Susobhan * GSoC + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas + https://summerofco...
Hi, regarding GSOC: I could mentor the proposal "Redesigning the Template Manager" as a dev if someone would take the UI part. Jay,...
I have installed a different antispam filter, which seems to work better than the previous one. In any case, it will be necessary to look at comme...
On Samstag, 2. April 2016 18:32:45 CEST Italo Vignoli wrote: > I have installed a different antispam filter, which seems to work better > ...
Hi, On 01.04.2016 21:53, Jan Holesovsky wrote: > > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XknvPqz58hYc_NeY2-Ky-L92MkLdYqs7SJCCxC3DX6w/edi...
On 04/04/16 12:21, Mike Saunders wrote: > Hi, > > On 01.04.2016 21:53, Jan Holesovsky wrote: >> >> https://docs.google.com/d...
On 04/05/2016 05:38 PM, Wols Lists wrote: > Just seen this - one little comment ... > > "Prefer graphical widgets in favor of contro...
On 11/04/16 10:24, Yousuf 'Jay' Philips wrote: > On 04/05/2016 05:38 PM, Wols Lists wrote: >> Just seen this - one little comment ... >...