Mirror Latency

Mas/_gemini Mas/_gemini

Mirror Latency

[image: Inline image 1]

Noodle.portalus.net is moving VERY slow.  Can we disable this mirror
temporary

I am on a 60Mbps connection and the download is running 67.8KB
--
----
Mas

Mas/_gemini Mas/_gemini

Re: Mirror Latency

I switched the mirror to mirror.nexcess.net and the speed is a lot better.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
----
Mas

Re: Mirror Latency

Hi Mas, *,

(I put the contact of the portalus mirror in bcc)

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Mas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I switched the mirror to mirror.nexcess.net and the speed is a lot better.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]

FYI: Images are stripped from the list

Anyway - there have been problems with the mirror in the last days
already - there some router in their network did need a kick in the
groin..
Maybe same problem again.

In the meantime, reduced the mirror's score (the likelyhood it will be picked).

quote below for context

> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Mas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>

>> Noodle.portalus.net is moving VERY slow.  Can we disable this mirror
>> temporary
>>
>> I am on a 60Mbps connection and the download is running 67.8KB

ciao
Christian