Missing Toolbar

InvalidPath InvalidPath

Missing Toolbar

Howdy! So for the past 3 months.. probably after a system update, I noticed
the toolbars in Libre are gone. None of the keyboard shortcuts work nor
does deleting the user profile.

I've uninstalled and purged libre and reinstalled with no help.  And I can
find absolutely nothing via Le Googles.  Please Libre User Community,
you're my only hope.

LibreOffice 6.0.7.3 00m0(Build:3)

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Missing Toolbar

Hi,

> LibreOffice 6.0.7.3 00m0(Build:3)

You are using a special build for your distribution. Could be the
package there is a special package, which contains the toolbar. I would
prefer to install the versions directly from LO. Versions like 6.3.1.2
with Build-ID like b79626edf0065ac373bd1df5c28bd630b4424273 are original
from LO.

Regards

Robert

InvalidPath InvalidPath

Re: Missing Toolbar

Makes sense.. So I apt remove --purge'd Libreoffice and installed 6.3.1
downloaded off the website with dpkg.  However there is still no toolbar
and for some reason the --version is still showing 6.0.7.3

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 9:30 AM Robert Großkopf <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
> >
> > LibreOffice 6.0.7.3 00m0(Build:3)
>
> You are using a special build for your distribution. Could be the
> package there is a special package, which contains the toolbar. I would
> prefer to install the versions directly from LO. Versions like 6.3.1.2
> with Build-ID like b79626edf0065ac373bd1df5c28bd630b4424273 are original
> from LO.
>
> Regards
>
> Robert
> --
> Homepage: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de
> LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3

InvalidPath InvalidPath

Re: Missing Toolbar

I think I found it! And yeah you lead me down the path Robert... it was the
Global Menu widget in my DE.  Removing that restored it into Libre!

Thanks!