Modifying a decimal field in a Base form

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Modifying a decimal field in a Base form

I have a database which contains the test results for my blood work.
Also included in the data I receive are the normal ranges for each test.
For example, potassium has a normal range of 3.5 to 5.2 What I want to
do is to have three colors when displaying my potassium level. One for
values <3.5, another for values between 3.5 and 5.2, and finally for
values >5.2. The field is a formatted field. How do I change the Format
code for the formatting property to do this?

Dan

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Modifying a decimal field in a Base form

Hi Dan,

must be something like

[<3.5][BLUE]0.#;[>5.2][RED]0.#;[Black]0.#

It is depending on the language and the decimalseparator. In German I
have to write comma instead of point.

Regards

Robert
--