Mouse cursor not moving to default dialog button

Jim Byrnes Jim Byrnes

Mouse cursor not moving to default dialog button

Linux Mint 20 - LO 6.4.6.2

When I was using Libreoffice on Mint 18.3 I was able to do
Tools-->options-->view-->Mouse-->Positioning: Default button and the
cursor would move to the default button.

Now setting this option does not move the cursor to the default button,
in fact it does not move it at all. I only really use Calc so this is
where I notice it.

Anyone else seeing this and have a work around?

Thanks,  Jim