Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Ricardo Sierban Ricardo Sierban

Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Hello, here are some information about my experience and what areas I
would like to work on.

My name is Ricardo Rojas Sierban, I am a Linux and LibreOffice user
and a true lover of Free Softtware.

I am 45 years old and I am trained in data processing, acting as a
teacher in C language (basic) and editor for blogs and websites.

I am Brazilian, I live in São Paulo and I write in Portuguese.

The reason for my contact is to request the opportunity to create
articles for LibreOffice magazine and / or other areas that I can
collaborate with.

I want to promote LibreOffice on my blog (https://bitcoinmoeda.com)
and youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/Bitcoinmoeda).

Proover also in my social networks.

I await your reply.

Thanks for listening

Ricardo

[image: Mailtrack]
Remetente
notificado por
Mailtrack
04/07/19
14:28:48

Onyeibo Oku-3 Onyeibo Oku-3

Re: Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Wow Ricardo,

You are very welcome

Regards
Onyeibo

On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 14:28 -0300, Ricardo Sierban wrote:

> Hello, here are some information about my experience and what areas I
> would like to work on.
>
> My name is Ricardo Rojas Sierban, I am a Linux and LibreOffice user
> and a true lover of Free Softtware.
>
> I am 45 years old and I am trained in data processing, acting as a
> teacher in C language (basic) and editor for blogs and websites.
>
> I am Brazilian, I live in São Paulo and I write in Portuguese.
>
> The reason for my contact is to request the opportunity to create
> articles for LibreOffice magazine and / or other areas that I can
> collaborate with.
>
> I want to promote LibreOffice on my blog (https://bitcoinmoeda.com)
> and youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/Bitcoinmoeda).
>
> Proover also in my social networks.
>
> I await your reply.
>
> Thanks for listening
>
> Ricardo
>

> [image: Mailtrack]
> <
> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> ;>
> Remetente
> notificado por
> Mailtrack
> <
> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> ;>
> 04/07/19
> 14:28:48

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

We are a community of volunteers based on meritocracy. In general, you
should start from your native language community. For instance, if you
want to write articles for the LibreOffice Brazilian magazine, you
should get in touch with the Brazilian community.

Of course, you are free to write about LibreOffice in your blog,
although I do not see any current relationship between LibreOffice and
Bitcoins (but here I might be biased). In any case, it should be clear
that contributions are always on a volunteer basis.

Best regards.

> On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 14:28 -0300, Ricardo Sierban wrote:
>> Hello, here are some information about my experience and what areas I
>> would like to work on.
>>
>> My name is Ricardo Rojas Sierban, I am a Linux and LibreOffice user
>> and a true lover of Free Softtware.
>>
>> I am 45 years old and I am trained in data processing, acting as a
>> teacher in C language (basic) and editor for blogs and websites.
>>
>> I am Brazilian, I live in São Paulo and I write in Portuguese.
>>
>> The reason for my contact is to request the opportunity to create
>> articles for LibreOffice magazine and / or other areas that I can
>> collaborate with.
>>
>> I want to promote LibreOffice on my blog (https://bitcoinmoeda.com)
>> and youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/Bitcoinmoeda).
>>
>> Proover also in my social networks.
>>
>> I await your reply.
>>
>> Thanks for listening
>>
>> Ricardo
>>

>> [image: Mailtrack]
>> <
>> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
>> ;>
>> Remetente
>> notificado por
>> Mailtrack
>> <
>> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
>> ;>
>> 04/07/19
>> 14:28:48

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

karlapati bhaskar karlapati bhaskar

Re: Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Libre development part of work not only marketing team support,... Need
more code writers, updates spirit persons,extensions,....etc,.. Programming
writers services need .still many using MS office, most of old versions
pirated suites using ( in our analysis, observations on market ) by lot of
again don't know Apache open office, "office suite" birth, .... Again MS
competition brand image tries Gsuite also not knows many.
Indirectly drives helps for users....?!
So marketing terms, other developers get data of firms, industries,
departments, etc,... Suggest , inform libre ,office suite values.
KBR
Web journalist

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 2:53 AM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are a community of volunteers based on meritocracy. In general, you
> should start from your native language community. For instance, if you
> want to write articles for the LibreOffice Brazilian magazine, you
> should get in touch with the Brazilian community.
>
> Of course, you are free to write about LibreOffice in your blog,
> although I do not see any current relationship between LibreOffice and
> Bitcoins (but here I might be biased). In any case, it should be clear
> that contributions are always on a volunteer basis.
>
> Best regards.
>
> > On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 14:28 -0300, Ricardo Sierban wrote:
> >> Hello, here are some information about my experience and what areas I
> >> would like to work on.
> >>
> >> My name is Ricardo Rojas Sierban, I am a Linux and LibreOffice user
> >> and a true lover of Free Softtware.
> >>
> >> I am 45 years old and I am trained in data processing, acting as a
> >> teacher in C language (basic) and editor for blogs and websites.
> >>
> >> I am Brazilian, I live in São Paulo and I write in Portuguese.
> >>
> >> The reason for my contact is to request the opportunity to create
> >> articles for LibreOffice magazine and / or other areas that I can
> >> collaborate with.
> >>
> >> I want to promote LibreOffice on my blog (https://bitcoinmoeda.com)
> >> and youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/Bitcoinmoeda).
> >>
> >> Proover also in my social networks.
> >>
> >> I await your reply.
> >>
> >> Thanks for listening
> >>
> >> Ricardo
> >>

> >> [image: Mailtrack]
> >> <
> >>
> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> >> ;>
> >> Remetente
> >> notificado por
> >> Mailtrack
> >> <
> >>
> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> >> ;>
> >> 04/07/19
> >> 14:28:48
> >>

> --
> Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
> mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
> hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0

Aaron L. Aaron L.

Re: Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Hi all,

I've reached out about assisting with Marketing (writing content, SEO,
Marketing Automation, etc), but I haven't received a straight response on
how I can do so.

I've just been seeing emails for non-marketing related topics within this
email chain.

Best,
Aaron

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 12:53 PM karlapati bhaskar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Libre development part of work not only marketing team support,... Need
> more code writers, updates spirit persons,extensions,....etc,.. Programming
> writers services need .still many using MS office, most of old versions
> pirated suites using ( in our analysis, observations on market ) by lot of
> again don't know Apache open office, "office suite" birth, .... Again MS
> competition brand image tries Gsuite also not knows many.
> Indirectly drives helps for users....?!
> So marketing terms, other developers get data of firms, industries,
> departments, etc,... Suggest , inform libre ,office suite values.
> KBR
> Web journalist
>
> On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 2:53 AM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > We are a community of volunteers based on meritocracy. In general, you
> > should start from your native language community. For instance, if you
> > want to write articles for the LibreOffice Brazilian magazine, you
> > should get in touch with the Brazilian community.
> >
> > Of course, you are free to write about LibreOffice in your blog,
> > although I do not see any current relationship between LibreOffice and
> > Bitcoins (but here I might be biased). In any case, it should be clear
> > that contributions are always on a volunteer basis.
> >
> > Best regards.

> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> > >>

> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> > >>

> > --
> > Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
> > mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
> > hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> > GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> > DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
> >
> > --

Best,

Aaron

(718) 313-7619

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
<https://a-aronl.com/>

kainz.a kainz.a

Re: Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Hi Ricardo,

as you can read everybody welcome you and love to see your helping hand.

feel free to find the topic you are interested in and start enjoy to game.

best wishes
Andreas_k

Am Mo., 8. Juli 2019 um 22:52 Uhr schrieb Aaron L. <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> I've reached out about assisting with Marketing (writing content, SEO,
> Marketing Automation, etc), but I haven't received a straight response on
> how I can do so.
>
> I've just been seeing emails for non-marketing related topics within this
> email chain.
>
> Best,
> Aaron
>
> On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 12:53 PM karlapati bhaskar <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Libre development part of work not only marketing team support,... Need
> > more code writers, updates spirit persons,extensions,....etc,..
> Programming
> > writers services need .still many using MS office, most of old versions
> > pirated suites using ( in our analysis, observations on market ) by lot
> of
> > again don't know Apache open office, "office suite" birth, .... Again MS
> > competition brand image tries Gsuite also not knows many.
> > Indirectly drives helps for users....?!
> > So marketing terms, other developers get data of firms, industries,
> > departments, etc,... Suggest , inform libre ,office suite values.
> > KBR
> > Web journalist
> >
> > On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 2:53 AM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > We are a community of volunteers based on meritocracy. In general, you
> > > should start from your native language community. For instance, if you
> > > want to write articles for the LibreOffice Brazilian magazine, you
> > > should get in touch with the Brazilian community.
> > >
> > > Of course, you are free to write about LibreOffice in your blog,
> > > although I do not see any current relationship between LibreOffice and
> > > Bitcoins (but here I might be biased). In any case, it should be clear
> > > that contributions are always on a volunteer basis.
> > >
> > > Best regards.

> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> > > >>

> https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&
> > > >>

> > > --
> > > Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
> > > mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
> > > hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> > > GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> > > DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > --

> Best,
>
> Aaron
>
> (718) 313-7619
>
> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
> <https://a-aronl.com/>

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Hi Aaron,

LibreOffice is backed by a community of volunteers based on meritocracy,
and this means that everyone is free to contribute according to his
personal preferences.

We do not have a budget for marketing, apart from the people who manage
some day to day activities.

You can make a proposal based on what you think it would be useful for
the project. We will never ask a specific task like writing contents,
because we do not know which content you could write.

Are you a LibreOffice user? If yes, you could probably provide some
ideas about articles targeted to specific user clusters, to increase the
awareness about some features which you consider important.

Are you a SEO expert? If yes, you can probably analyze our websites and
blogs and provide some suggestions to improve search engine ranking.

These are just examples.

Of course, we could create a list of marketing tasks, but the experience
tells us that when we have spent our time to create such a list, people
have not started to contribute because they were expecting a budget
associated with each task.

I would be happy to change my mind, but for the last 15 years - since I
joined the community, suggesting a strategic approach to media relations
- I have seen too many people asking for specific directions, even if we
cannot give directions.

A meritocratic community has no managers, and no list of tasks to be
performed by volunteers (and you would not be a real volunteer if your
tasks were decided by someone else).

I hope to have improved the understanding of the situation.

Best regards, Italo