Muhammed Kadir Karakoc Licence Statement

Muhammed Kadir Karakoc Muhammed Kadir Karakoc

Muhammed Kadir Karakoc Licence Statement

To the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and related or neighboring
   rights to my past & future contributions to LibreOffice:
   http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0
--

Muhammed Kadir KARAKOÇ
Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Muhammed Kadir Karakoc Licence Statement

WELCOME
Thanks for your license statement.

We suggest you add yourself to our wiki (remark this is not a demand)

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:

rgds
Jan Iversen.