Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

sophi sophi

Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

Hi all,

In order to ease the research in our (FR) FAQ articles, could it be
possible to install this extension:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Multi-Category_Search

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

Hi Sophie,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2011-01-10 09.36:

> In order to ease the research in our (FR) FAQ articles, could it be
> possible to install this extension:
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Multi-Category_Search

copying Manuel, our wiki heroe, on that. :-) Manuel plans to set-up
multi-lingual wikis in a few weeks, after MediaWiki 1.17 has been released.

Sophie, when do you need the extension? If a within a few weeks is
enough, then let's wait, because the issue will be solved due to the new
wikis itself then. If not, Manuel, can you jump in and install it?

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

sophi sophi

Re: Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

Hi Florian, Manuel,

> Hi Sophie,
>
> Sophie Gautier wrote on 2011-01-10 09.36:
>
>> In order to ease the research in our (FR) FAQ articles, could it be
>> possible to install this extension:
>> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Multi-Category_Search
>
> copying Manuel, our wiki heroe, on that. :-) Manuel plans to set-up
> multi-lingual wikis in a few weeks, after MediaWiki 1.17 has been released.
>
> Sophie, when do you need the extension? If a within a few weeks is
> enough, then let's wait, because the issue will be solved due to the new
> wikis itself then. If not, Manuel, can you jump in and install it?

There is no emergency, we also have a release soon ;-)
Manuel, we will wait until you've the time for the multi-lingual wikis,
you're baby is more important and thank you very much for your support :)

Kind regards
Sophie

Manuel Schneider Manuel Schneider

Re: Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

Hi,

it's already done.

Regards,

Manuel

Am 14.01.2011 09:51, schrieb Sophie Gautier:

> Hi Florian, Manuel,
> On 14/01/2011 11:43, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>> Hi Sophie,
>>
>> Sophie Gautier wrote on 2011-01-10 09.36:
>>
>>> In order to ease the research in our (FR) FAQ articles, could it be
>>> possible to install this extension:
>>> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Multi-Category_Search
>>
>> copying Manuel, our wiki heroe, on that. :-) Manuel plans to set-up
>> multi-lingual wikis in a few weeks, after MediaWiki 1.17 has been
>> released.
>>
>> Sophie, when do you need the extension? If a within a few weeks is
>> enough, then let's wait, because the issue will be solved due to the new
>> wikis itself then. If not, Manuel, can you jump in and install it?
>
> There is no emergency, we also have a release soon ;-)
> Manuel, we will wait until you've the time for the multi-lingual wikis,
> you're baby is more important and thank you very much for your support :)
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch

sophi sophi

Re: Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

Hi Manuel,
On 14/01/2011 12:09, Manuel Schneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's already done.
Thank you very much! (will check before answering next time ;)

Kind regards
Sophie

marcpare4 marcpare4

Le 2011-01-14 03:43, Florian Effenberger a écrit :

> Hi Sophie,
>
> Sophie Gautier wrote on 2011-01-10 09.36:
>
>> In order to ease the research in our (FR) FAQ articles, could it be
>> possible to install this extension:
>> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Multi-Category_Search
>
> copying Manuel, our wiki heroe, on that. :-) Manuel plans to set-up
> multi-lingual wikis in a few weeks, after MediaWiki 1.17 has been released.
>
> Sophie, when do you need the extension? If a within a few weeks is
> enough, then let's wait, because the issue will be solved due to the new
> wikis itself then. If not, Manuel, can you jump in and install it?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

Sorry to highjack the thread a bit. Is there a calender module available
too? Maybe we could use such a module for our events calendar? I am
interested in keeping a history of attended events so that we can better
plan for these a year later. Most attended events on the wiki events
page are deleted which completely defeats the purpose of planning for a
next year attendance.

Cheers

Marc

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Muti-Category Search Extension on the wiki

Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-01-14 13.42:
> Sorry to highjack the thread a bit. Is there a calender module available
> too? Maybe we could use such a module for our events calendar? I am
> interested in keeping a history of attended events so that we can better
> plan for these a year later. Most attended events on the wiki events
> page are deleted which completely defeats the purpose of planning for a
> next year attendance.

I am not aware of such an extension, but I guess there is one - at
www.mediawiki.org, check the extensions repository and let us know what
you need ;)

Thanks,
Florian