My YouTube email showed a German language LO video

krackedpress krackedpress

My YouTube email showed a German language LO video

I get a newsletter email from YouTube showing various videos that I
might like. One of them was a German language video about Calc.

It is weird to get a non-English video notice, but at least the
newsletter email service showed a LibreOffice video.  Hopefully I get an
English LO video notice.

Here is German video "name" and the URL.  Since I do not read or speak
German, someone else needs to inform me what the video is about.  Maybe
I can look at an English version.

"Seite und Drucker einrichten in Calc - LibreOffice 6 (German/Deutsch)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAbrnD8nm64&feature=em-subs_digest

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: My YouTube email showed a German language LO video

> I get a newsletter email from YouTube showing various videos that I might
> like. One of them was a German language video about Calc.
>
> It is weird to get a non-English video notice, but at least the newsletter
> email service showed a LibreOffice video.  Hopefully I get an English LO
> video notice.
>
> Here is German video "name" and the URL.  Since I do not read or speak
> German, someone else needs to inform me what the video is about.  Maybe I
> can look at an English version.
>
> "Seite und Drucker einrichten in Calc - LibreOffice 6 (German/Deutsch)"
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAbrnD8nm64&feature=em-subs_digest

​Set page and printer in Calc....

Henri​

robert leleu robert leleu

Re: My YouTube email showed a German language LO video

C'est une vidéo sur l'impression d'une feuille de calcul
Video about printing a calc sheet

Je la 23/02/2018 17:54, M Henri Day skribis :