Navigation buttons in 4.3.x

sophi sophi

Navigation buttons in 4.3.x

Hi all,

I'm testing the Navigation button in the Find bar and have some questions:
Would it be possible to add the navigation labels that were associated
with the elements in the toolbar. Currently it shows next element,
previous element, when it was the selected one.
Also, is it wanted that the Navigator opens at the same time behind the
toolbar?
Last, could somebody confirm that the Table icon is missing in the
navigation toolbar?
I'll open the corresponding bugs.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

Re: Navigation buttons in 4.3.x

Hi Sophie,

Le 28/04/2014 14:25, Sophie a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm testing the Navigation button in the Find bar and have some questions:
> Would it be possible to add the navigation labels that were associated
> with the elements in the toolbar. Currently it shows next element,
> previous element, when it was the selected one.

Indeed, that would be better.

> Also, is it wanted that the Navigator opens at the same time behind the
> toolbar?

If it is wanted, it is a bad idea. On my Ubuntu with 4 workspaces, that
has the effect to switch the view to another workspace because the
Navigator window is moved between two workspaces.
I think the Navigator should remember its previous position on the screen.

> Last, could somebody confirm that the Table icon is missing in the
> navigation toolbar?

I confirm.

Best regards
JBF

sophi sophi

Re: Navigation buttons in 4.3.x

Hi Jean-Baptiste, all,
Le 28/04/2014 20:23, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
> Hi Sophie,
[...]

>> Last, could somebody confirm that the Table icon is missing in the
>> navigation toolbar?
>
> I confirm.

Thanks! The icon is back in tonight version :)
Cheers
Sophie