Navigator icons

Mariano  Gaudix Mariano Gaudix

Navigator icons

Hi people .
I developed a icons 16x16 pixels for the   Navigator  of  the  sidebar   .
Maybe some of my icons can serve for    icons FLAT of  LibreOffice   .

Flat icons

You can download my icons on gnome-look.org

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Kalahari+and+Faenza++for+LibreOffice+?content=157970

listas listas

Re: Navigator icons

El 04/10/13 03:14, Mariano Gaudix [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
escribió:

> Hi people .
> I developed a icons 16x16 pixels for the   Navigator  of  the  sidebar   .
> Maybe some of my icons can serve for    icons FLAT of  LibreOffice   .
>
> Flat icons
>
> You can download my icons on gnome-look.org
>
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Kalahari+and+Faenza++for+LibreOffice+?content=157970

Great Work!

I love it!! ;)

jEsuSdA 8)

Mariano  Gaudix Mariano Gaudix

Re: Navigator icons

Thanks, I hope contribute and help in the project  .