Need help for building

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Need help for building

Hi all,

my last build was in August. Now I tried a new build, but it fails. I
have started with
git pull -r

then
/opt/lo/bin/make clean

then
/opt/lo/bin/make

It gives the error
/usr/bin/cp: der Aufruf von stat für
„C:/LO_buildSymbol/core/workdir/CustomTarget/postprocess/images/images_breeze.zip“
ist nicht möglich: No such file or directory

My current autogen.input is
--with-external-tar=/cygdrive/c/LO_buildSymbol/externalsrc
--with-junit=/cygdrive/c/LO_buildSymbol/junit-4.10.jar
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/cygwin/ant195
--enable-pch
--disable-ccache
--enable-symbols
--with-help

What do I miss?

Kind regards
Regina
jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Need help for building

Hmm, I thought it was a missing "make clean" because the breeze them has changed a lot.

I have a very similar windows vm autogen.input which builds fine. I just changed it to your autogen.input so will report back tomorrow

happy new year.
rgds
jan i
Mike Kaganski Mike Kaganski

Re: Need help for building

On 12/31/2016 3:59 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
my last build was in August. Now I tried a new build, but it fails. I have started with
git pull -r

I may remember that wrong, but I have a feeling that it was this problem when I was given an advise to use ./g pull -r instead of git pull -r

Mike Kaganski

slacka slacka

Re: Need help for building

clean everything up with
$ git checkout master
$ git clean -fdx
$ git reset --hard origin/master
$ git pull

then make everything is sync'd with master
$ git status

If that doesn't do it,
Try paring down your ./autogen.input. I'm having no issues with a simpler version on VS2013
Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Need help for building

Hi Mike,

Kaganski Mike schrieb:
> On 12/31/2016 3:59 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> my last build was in August. Now I tried a new build, but it fails. I
>> have started with
>> git pull -r
>
> I may remember that wrong, but I have a feeling that it was this problem
> when I was given an advise to use ./g pull -r instead of git pull -r

That seems to work. At least compiling is running now.

Kind regards
Regina

Khaled Hosny Khaled Hosny

Re: Need help for building

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Regina Henschel schrieb:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Kaganski Mike schrieb:
>> On 12/31/2016 3:59 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
>>> my last build was in August. Now I tried a new build, but it fails. I
>>> have started with
>>> git pull -r
>>
>> I may remember that wrong, but I have a feeling that it was this problem
>> when I was given an advise to use ./g pull -r instead of git pull -r
>
> That seems to work. At least compiling is running now.

Build was successful. :)

Kind regards
Regina