New Documentation coordinator

jphilipz jphilipz

New Documentation coordinator

Hi all,

Olivier Hallot as been appointed as the new documentation coordinator.

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/03/09/libreoffice-documentation-help-and-beyond/

Yousuf

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: New Documentation coordinator

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:21 AM, Yousuf 'Jay' Philips
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Olivier Hallot as been appointed as the new documentation coordinator.
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/03/09/libreoffice-documentation-help-and-beyond/
>
> Yousuf

If the linked article announces Olivier as Docs coordinator, I can't
find it in the article, which is by Olivier, not about him. What have
I missed? (I know he has been appointed; I just can't find an
announcement.)

Anyway, I congratulate Olivier on his appointment, which I've known
about for some weeks but could not mention until it was official. As
I've said before here, I didn't want the job, so I've very glad to see
this appointment.

--Jean

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: New Documentation coordinator

Thank you Jean for your kind words.

Big challenge ahead.

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice

elcico2001 एल्चिको elcico2001 एल्चिको

Il 09/03/2016 22:31, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
> Thank you Jean for your kind words.
>
> Big challenge ahead.
>
> Regards

For sure you'll win! :)